Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
damn i hit D3 over weekend solo

didnt play as much since its hard for me to find 4

and either people getting disconnected in Halo or just leaving (not being able to re-connect is a buzzkill) for Ranked

i had my game freeze on me twice and the most recent one had me De Rank back to D2

for the love of god they need to fix the melee lunges

damn i hit D3 over weekend solo

didnt play as much since its hard for me to find 4

and either people getting disconnected in Halo or just leaving (not being able to re-connect is a buzzkill) for Ranked

i had my game freeze on me twice and the most recent one had me De Rank back to D2

for the love of god they need to fix the melee lunges

Buff melee range
Nerf grenade damage
Buff Commando
Buff Ravager

I'm the best in Infinite when it comes to playing with my buddies.
Worst in Vanguard at the same time.

They prefer COD, so we end up playing that most of the time but I honestly hate playing on the small maps like Shipment or Das Haus. Always go hella negative no matter the game type. I guess it's a trade off because it's the same feeling when they play Halo. :lol:

Also like that your rank doesn't suffer to the detriment of you teammates in Halo as well.

Haven't played but I've watched. The auto aim randomly turning off when people are one shot makes no sense.

Melees seemingly not having bleed through makes no sense.

ARs in BTB. Why are we going through this AGAIN.

I do like what I've seen out of the Rockets though. Seems like 343 at least understand that they're ROCKETS, whereas Bungie thought they were just flying grenades in half the games they made.

Where 343 always did a good job was with the power weapons.... they were actually powerful. I'm confused as to why the shotgun isn't a one hit kill Close range but other than that the power weapons look H4 esque in terms of how ridiculous they are which should be the point.

I loved equipment in H3. Idk what these new things are called but having them as pickups >>> everyone just having it.

Random but TVS have gotten too good. The camo flat out hasn't worked in three straight games now.

Is it worth getting the series S? I just wanna play halo

I have a ps5 I don’t even touch (I don’t really game at all, all I used to play was halo)

I usually buy top of the line but I don’t see the neee for both especially if I’m not gonna buy any disc games

You can play halo on game pass on xcloud. So Xbox cloud gaming right on your laptop. First month is a dollar. So if you’re only playing halo then nah not worth buying a console when it’s online

Haven't played but I've watched. The auto aim randomly turning off when people are one shot makes no sense.

Melees seemingly not having bleed through makes no sense.

ARs in BTB. Why are we going through this AGAIN.

I do like what I've seen out of the Rockets though. Seems like 343 at least understand that they're ROCKETS, whereas Bungie thought they were just flying grenades in half the games they made.

Where 343 always did a good job was with the power weapons.... they were actually powerful. I'm confused as to why the shotgun isn't a one hit kill Close range but other than that the power weapons look H4 esque in terms of how ridiculous they are which should be the point.

I loved equipment in H3. Idk what these new things are called but having them as pickups >>> everyone just having it.

Random but TVS have gotten too good. The camo flat out hasn't worked in three straight games now.
giphy.gif

Vanguard is the first CoD my friends and I have truly enjoyed in the last few years but jesus the amount of bugs in this game…

The infinite killstreak exploit is definitely the worst offender, it was introduced by the latest patch. If you ever wonder why the opponents seem to call in dogs every other minute, the Dead Drop exploit is why.

My friends and I abuse it too of course, it genuinely feels like cheating. None of us are ‘good’at Vanguard, my e/d is only 1.12 atm, but with the exploit I’ve been able to call in dogs as many as 7 times in one match, while my friends also called in dogs a combined total of 8 times.

1st year I'm really playing forza seriously only a lvl 56 but having a blast

but whoever driveatar thqt is Ricky FF, Velle47, Nawzlew and some reason Kevin Durant ( Sniperheem) is always in the lead or fighting for 2nd

every car he got is souped up lol

Respectfully **** yall damn driveatars

Is it worth getting the series S? I just wanna play halo

I have a ps5 I don’t even touch (I don’t really game at all, all I used to play was halo)

I usually buy top of the line but I don’t see the neee for both especially if I’m not gonna buy any disc games

Yup

Honestly loving the equipment in Infinite...seen some CRAZY plays with the grapple and repulsor

You can play halo on game pass on xcloud. So Xbox cloud gaming right on your laptop. First month is a dollar. So if you’re only playing halo then nah not worth buying a console when it’s online
Wouldn’t that require a gaming laptop?

Very good internet at the very least, not sure if you'd need a full on gaming machine. I personally wouldn't make cloud gaming my only option, especially for an online shooter.

Anyone know why I was playing on the app for the past two weeks at work now for the past two days I'm getting laggy stream and connection drops |l

nah it’s ran on their servers (aka computers) and you stream it from there. So most laptops will work well. Verizon fios is good enough w/ 200 mbps.

Look up what cloud gaming is. Pretty much saves anyone from having to buy a gaming laptop.

Back
Top Bottom