• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Nope... been a rough day/week.

One of my supervisors found out he has pancreatic cancer.
Another one’s wife needs to have thyroid surgery.
One of my Lead’s Son is in icu due to Kawasaki disease.

Many other things, family and internally, been a rough go. I’m just trying to be there for everyone. Keep pushing forward. Not really focusing on much else at the moment.
Hope things start to look up fam. **** is really no joke for a lot of us right now but we gotta keep our heads up

anyone know if MS will put them back up from here til release> for another round of pre orders?

Hope things start to look up fam. **** is really no joke for a lot of us right now but we gotta keep our heads up

Appreciate it.

Like I said, I’m just being there for everyone. So many people going through so much. And in California... whole other set of problems.

I’m the least of worries, just a little emotionally exhausted taking everything on. But need to keep pushing forward for them.

You always have a chance of going to the store on release date, usually they hand on tickets to people overnight and they come in the morning and cop

Picked up Anthem for $1 and ... I’m kinda digging it. I can see the flaws but yea I do think people were too harsh and just wanted a whipping boy that couldn’t be had with Destiny

9C4D1DCA-97ED-451E-A87A-7B980E2C1A3A.png

Bruhhh...I bet there’s a lot of upset people

I don't know how people can sit through watching these 40 year old plus man child whine about video games.

I only ever watch IGN stuff because I know they will act like adults.

I like watching people play fighting games mostly cause I’m trash at them and it’s getting entertaining. I hate washing people play smash brothers and Im actually ok to good at that game.

Back
Top Bottom