Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Picked up Anthem for $1 and ... I’m kinda digging it. I can see the flaws but yea I do think people were too harsh and just wanted a whipping boy that couldn’t be had with Destiny
loved this game but the story was trash and the gameplay got repetitive.

17 hours? Geez. Where were you in the line?

my brother wanted Xbox 360 for Christmas, my mom lined up at toysrus... she went dumb early I forget if I had work or school at the time, anyways she got a ticket and got one however it was for the one without the HDD... man it took me like 5 weeks to find a HDD I finally got one at the Kmart in union square.. the last one

"Wanted to show off playing games like Destiny 2 in the cloud via Xbox Gamepass Ultimate aka Project xCloud. This is on a Samsumg Note 20 and using a Xbox One controller."

Since I got mine through amazon still probably gonna trade in my one x at gamestop and use that to get my game pass for 2 years and probably pay for AC: Valhalla

I remember finding my best friend a 360 shortly after they released. I was in Best Buy and they put them out of the shelf. I was a broke boi with mediocre credit and low cash reserves back then, probably was rocking a pair of AJ1 mids... but anyway I grabbed it and called his GF and let her know... I walked around the store holding that thing for over and hour until she could take her lunch break and come over to buy it. Fast forward to now... they are engaged. Ladies take notice.

Anyway I am keeping my Cyberpunk X1X and moving it to the bedroom so I can finally watch 4k Blurays in there.

Last edited:
Man I have such a backlog of games to play. For me COD just keeps pulling me in, definitely the most fun I've had with COD since probably BO2. I still gotta finish RDR2 smh. Plus with game pass I know there's so many other good games to play.

retail units arrived to some sites

img_1134-e16008079502cskd3.jpg

Einh-TTXgAkFdUo

20200922_114723-1440x7dj0d.jpg

from arstechnica and verge

Damn that's going to be a tight fit in my entertainment center

Man I have such a backlog of games to play. For me COD just keeps pulling me in, definitely the most fun I've had with COD since probably BO2. I still gotta finish RDR2 smh. Plus with game pass I know there's so many other good games to play.

Sometimes I get stuck on the same 1-2 multiplayer games for long stretches.
After work I don't always feel like playing just a couple hours of a campaign game, I like to have a wider window of time.

For people who have PS4 and Xbox how do you decide on what system to get the multi platform games on?

xbox on everything.
PS4 for exclusives

only because I started on Xbox 360 first in terms of achievements so I’d like to keep a track of all the games I played on there.

if I started with a ps3 then I would’ve went with PS4 for everything

Sometimes I get stuck on the same 1-2 multiplayer games for long stretches.
After work I don't always feel like playing just a couple hours of a campaign game, I like to have a wider window of time.
Ya i'm the same way. When I hop on RDR2 I know i'm going to go around an do a bunch of random stuff and don't want to cut off in the middle of something. So much easier to do that with COD cause I can bounce in the middle of a match unless i'm in Warzone.

I haven't looked it up but how much will the 1 TB memory cards be and i'm guessing those will be replacing our portable HD?

xbox on everything.
PS4 for exclusives

only because I started on Xbox 360 first in terms of achievements so I’d like to keep a track of all the games I played on there.

if I started with a ps3 then I would’ve went with PS4 for everything
I’ve been PlayStation forever but I’ve been doing my COD on PS4 since all my family has that. All my other games on Xbox for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom