• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
A36CB3D7-7A7D-4B26-880F-12208D32361B.jpeg

For people who have PS4 and Xbox how do you decide on what system to get the multi platform games on?

Last gen I got multiplats on the PS4 since I only had an OG Xbox One. This gen I'll get all single player and crossplay multiplayer games on the Series X. Will still get multiplayer games without cross play on the PS5 since none of my friends or coworkers are interested in the X.

PS4 for fighting games And a few games , Xbox for everything else . I’m not reallly trilled about anything coming out so ill Probally wait until next summer before I upgrade but I’m leaning toward Xbox instead of both. 10 dollar a month gamer pass versus 4-7 70 dollar games a year is a damn good deal.

:frown: You don't love me no more?

I totally forgot you got down :smh: I'm pretty sure that's the reason I had your GT too.
I'll download it again man, let's get it in, I don't think I've done an expansion since Forsaken so I'm pretty behind :lol:

PS4 for fighting games And a few games , Xbox for everything else . I’m not reallly trilled about anything coming out so ill Probally wait until next summer before I upgrade but I’m leaning toward Xbox instead of both. 10 dollar a month gamer pass versus 4-7 70 dollar games a year is a damn good deal.

Honestly with Gamepass I'll be buying very very few games at retail price unless it's something I really care about. I keep forgetting EA Access is merging with it too so there's gonna be a handful of sports games, though the new ones take a little to get on there.

I totally forgot you got down :smh: I'm pretty sure that's the reason I had your GT too.
I'll download it again man, let's get it in, I don't think I've done an expansion since Forsaken so I'm pretty behind :lol:
I played a little this season. Got my pass to 100 and stop playing. I would say wait until the DLC comes out to come back or if you just wanna run now that's kool too. Season been kinda meh tho with them pushing the release date back.

Back
Top Bottom