Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

Found out when I went to TB today lol
IMG_20200924_164722.jpg

Pre-ordering the Series X was a cluster****, but ended up getting through after 45 minutes on Amazon (preferred anyways since I’m working from home and can start installing the OS once it gets delivered).

Will wait on the extra 1 TB SSD until I absolutely need it/prices come down a bit. Also want the Steelseries Arctis 9X but will have to chill after getting the console/Cyberpunk day 1...

Pre-ordering the Series X was a cluster****, but ended up getting through after 45 minutes on Amazon (preferred anyways since I’m working from home and can start installing the OS once it gets delivered).

Will wait on the extra 1 TB SSD until I absolutely need it/prices come down a bit. Also want the Steelseries Arctis 9X but will have to chill after getting the console/Cyberpunk day 1...
i just copped that 9x its cool and all but def not worth the price imo. my razer joints play better than them and they cost me 50 bucks lol

i just copped that 9x its cool and all but def not worth the price imo. my razer joints play better than them and they cost me 50 bucks lol

Was considering those and the ls50x and both have enough meh reviews to keep me away. Might just run with a wired techinca/senheisser set because I can't find a consistent review for a high end headset yet.

Was considering those and the ls50x and both have enough meh reviews to keep me away. Might just run with a wired techinca/senheisser set because I can't find a consistent review for a high end headset yet.
yeah i got it cause it was the only one i saw that was native xbox. i mean its a good headset and i love the fact you can run system sound bluetooth sound like your music or whatnot and chat and the same time buuuuuttt sound quality when played loud kinda washes out.
oh but for cod reg or warzone its amazing i cant front.

yeah i got it cause it was the only one i saw that was native xbox. i mean its a good headset and i love the fact you can run system sound bluetooth sound like your music or whatnot and chat and the same time buuuuuttt sound quality when played loud kinda washes out.
oh but for cod reg or warzone its amazing i cant front.

Sound quality is the most important thing for me and i heard the ls50x is great on that end but the mic's sound muffled as hell and i don't wanna drop that much on a set for the times i chat to sound like ****. I have yet to find a set that fits right.

**** been pending since the 22. I’m trynna trick this weekend what they on.

it depends on where you preorder, Microsoft store and amazon does not charge you until it ships however Best Buy, Target, and maybe Walmart I think charges you from the time of the preorder

Amazon pretty good at inventory control. I expect most to all to ship out on release date. I think they just trying to save their butts.

Yes they pre auth me but it just says pending. They haven’t fully charged me. Also pre order stated would not be charged by Best Buy until time of shipping or pickup. So that’s why I was asking if it dropped off for anyone as of yet that ordered from BEST BUY.

Back
Top Bottom