Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
All I have is 360 games :lol:

Already pre-ordered 2k and COD on PS5.

Thinking about getting Madden and Fifa but hate the fact next gen won't be ready until December.

Guess I'll try game pass in the meantime while I wait for Cyberpunk

Supposed to be very limited at Game Stop. Don't know about Best Buy or other places.

People crazy paying over retail for either of these new consoles. This ain't like copping sneakers. They will eventually make enough for everyone to buy without overpaying.

Million dollar question. Only time I've seen listed on the website is the one for the controller which is listed as dropping at 2AM tonight. Assuming that's PST as someone stated in here earlier.

Update: Just pinged MS Chat and was advised that they will go live at 12PST tonight.
Console at 3am? EST

damn

Supposed to be very limited at Game Stop. Don't know about Best Buy or other places.

People crazy paying over retail for either of these new consoles. This ain't like copping sneakers. They will eventually make enough for everyone to buy without overpaying.

Pandemic numbers going up. Going to be a long winter

you right but like all Christmas items people get crazy. Tomorrow and Friday releases will let the masses know if it going to be easy to buy before Christmas.

also, ps saying no in store will be an issue.

FYI - couple GameStop’s I called had 4, 5 & 6 + 3(s). Good luck everyone... the first day is finally here.

My original GameStop order is finally in transit, picked up this morning eta Wednesday.
FDCDB158-FC2B-49AA-90EB-2514CBF0A76B.jpeg

My GameStop delivery got pushed back until Wednesday... Amazon is my only hope now and it still hasn't shipped. So much for enjoying this on my day off tomorrow, but at least I'm off Friday

Luckily, my order from Amazon has shipped (I was finally charged this morning) and should be here by 8pm tomorrow. UPS is currently listed as delivering, but I'm curious whether that will change to an Amazon driver tomorrow morning, as my apartment has daily Amazon deliveries...

I ended up selling my BF1 1TB One S last for $180 with a couple games (Shadow of Mordor and COD: Infinite Warfare/MW Remastered Combo) and a controller with a sticky left bumper (fully disclosed in the listing) and OG box/stand/etc., but ended up leaving my COD: MW disc in the **** console...

I hit the dude up on FB messenger that night (last Wednesday) when I realized and he said I could pick it up, but I would have to drive 30+ minutes each way and it was already late. I ended up being out of town this weekend and told him he could hang on to it until Sunday-today and I would hit him up to grab it then. He said ok, so I finally hit him up yesterday afternoon asking if I could drop by. He said he wasn't home, but he'd let me know when he got back... Never heard back and now he's not responding... Soooo I guess I'm out another $40+, assuming I can find it on sale before BF...

I'll probably do the B2G1 from Target and replace COD: MW and add AC Valhalla and the new Crash (the only game my girl wants - already has the other 2). I should've preordered AC because now it shows OOS... Any idea when they'll restock online for pickup tomorrow?

Either way, just grateful to get a console on release day for the first time (fingers crossed) and hope you guys get yours soon too!

Back
Top Bottom