• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
It's the all digital system no bundle, just the system and one controller
Oh gotcha. Thought it was like an extra external hd and controller combo. Thats dope he was able to cop a system.

So I've been seeing people getting both. Why is that? Like, I've been seeing people coppin the digital one while waiting for the disk one to get in stock. Same with ps5. Are they the same systems, just different in how they run the games? They end up paying 8-900 and have both versions of the same system after the dust is settled right?

if anyone is on 2k next gen xbox.. let me know

im a 92 or 93 cant remember but i can hold my own.. Playmaking Shot Creator at PG, pass first type player after i iso by a player since my layup only 70

Oh gotcha. Thought it was like an extra external hd and controller combo. Thats dope he was able to cop a system.

So I've been seeing people getting both. Why is that? Like, I've been seeing people coppin the digital one while waiting for the disk one to get in stock. Same with ps5. Are they the same systems, just different in how they run the games? They end up paying 8-900 and have both versions of the same system after the dust is settled right?
The PS consoles have the same specs. Xbox Series X is a more powerful console than the Series S, all specs are better on the X.

In my display settings, the XSX shows that my 60hz television supports 1440p @ 120 fps. However, when I load up Ori and the Will of the Wisps, the game says it doesn’t detect 120 fps capability. Also with Cold War, under the game’s graphics settings, it shows the 120 fps setting as “enabled” but it’s locked and grayed out.

Any idea if I’m actually outputting 120 fps and if not, why does the console show that it does at 1440p?

Never made sense to me for Microsoft to spend nearly 8 billion on Bethesda and allow their games on other systems. At the very least I'd expect everything to be exclusive for a year before going to other platforms.

They can sell a lot of consoles if the Xbox is the only place to play Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, or the next Doom game first.

In my display settings, the XSX shows that my 60hz television supports 1440p @ 120 fps. However, when I load up Ori and the Will of the Wisps, the game says it doesn’t detect 120 fps capability. Also with Cold War, under the game’s graphics settings, it shows the 120 fps setting as “enabled” but it’s locked and grayed out.

Any idea if I’m actually outputting 120 fps and if not, why does the console show that it does at 1440p?

hdmi 2.1 to accomplish it

Got my x. Feel like novelty is gone for me. :lol: ima let it sit for a min see if I keep it or flip it. All I play is warzone , my one might hold me down for a bit.

Yeah, HDMI 2.1 is only to achieve 4K @ 120 fps. If your monitor/tv supports 120hz, you can output 1440p/1080p @ 120 fps.

My question is why is my console showing I can output 1440p @ 120 fps when my tv is only 60hz. Is this just a mistake?

I had the same issue on PS5 with Cold War. I’m pretty sure my monitor is 144Hz but when selecting 120fps, it’s greeted out. I really was tryna see if there’s a major difference.

I had the same issue on PS5 with Cold War. I’m pretty sure my monitor is 144Hz but when selecting 120fps, it’s greeted out. I really was tryna see if there’s a major difference.
I was mistaken and my tv is 120hz with Free Sync. If it’s greyed out but says enabled, does that mean it’s on? I kind of wish consoles could let us see the frames output.

Try this maybe

Got my x. Feel like novelty is gone for me. :lol: ima let it sit for a min see if I keep it or flip it. All I play is warzone , my one might hold me down for a bit.
I was hype to get a new system then i had to be real with myself. I barely play videogames at all these days and that $500+ would have been a waste. I play maybe one game at a time for like 5 hours a week at best. One X still going to go strong for me until the slim/updated systems drop.

My tv automatically switches to game mode when I play my X. I have a Samsung 2019 Q60R. It’s a nice tv too and we bought it Black Friday, I wish I would’ve researched more but we got within our budget at the time. Next TV I’m going all out.

Never made sense to me for Microsoft to spend nearly 8 billion on Bethesda and allow their games on other systems. At the very least I'd expect everything to be exclusive for a year before going to other platforms.

They can sell a lot of consoles if the Xbox is the only place to play Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, or the next Doom game first.
I saw an interview on YouTube where they said games already announced would release on both consoles but all new ones would be exclusive to Microsoft.

Back
Top Bottom