• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Can Anyone recommend a headset ? Was looking at a pair of a20 wireless
Currently I would wait. There’s a lot of issues with headsets and their quality across all companies. I’m hoping there will be actual fixes soon. I figure I’m going to wait for taxes and those tax sales. I currently have Astro a40TR with m80 mixamp from 2015 and they’re great but with the series x I noticed my volume sound went down and sometimes my directional sound goes out. Look at the Astro/steelseries/turtle beach subreddits and you’ll see it’s pretty bad especially if you’re dropping 2-300 for headsets.

:pimp:

Major difference in playing Warzone on the OG XB1 and the Series X. My K/D is up a few points :lol:. And this DTS:X Headphones app is like cheating. Half my clips are still soundless though :smh:.

I’ve been enjoying the XSX so far. The console is whisper quiet and I haven’t had any problems thus far. I’ve been rotating between NBA 2K21, Cold War, War Zone and Forza Horizon 4. Cold War and War Zone @ 120 fps is a game changer and makes multiplayer shooters smooth. FH4 @ 60 fps is amazing aand it’s a big upgrade from 30 fps. I feel like we’re experiencing these games the way they were meant to be played now.

The speed of the console is phenomenal as stated by almost everyone. Jumping into a game on 2K used to take a while and now it’s almost instant; same with FH4. I use the Elite 2 controller, but the new one feels identical to last gen with the exception of textured triggers. That’s fine with me as I prefer the feel of the Xbox controller and the Elite 2 is still the best on the market right now as I don’t think haptic feedback is something that changes the way I experience games; it’s cool but not always necessary. I’d actually turn that off for games like COD. I’m also fine with the UI not getting an overhaul. Everything is familiar and I spend my times in games, not menus.

Overall the XSX is a W in my book if you’re invested in this ecosystem already. There’s a ton of potential this generation and hopefully we start seeing some quality first party titles in 2021. I’m seeing that third party titles are running better on the PS5 in some instances like with Assassin’s Creed and DMCV, but hopefully those issues get addressed in a future patch. The dips in frames are fairly marginal and prior to the Digital Foundry comparison, I don’t think people even noticed as those dips aren’t noticeable during actual gameplay. Still, I get the whole knock on Microsoft’s “world’s most powerful console” campaign, but to be fair, we haven’t seen any games fully built from the ground up for XSX.

The PS5 offers great first party AAA single player experiences, but the XSX is no slouch and offers something familiar while showing promise for the rest of this generation.

i agree stick this warzone on the series X is feeling awesome man. Great clips lets link tonight

sniping looks so crisp lol

I love that can I DL a game from my game pass app and when I get home it’ll be ready for me. Gonna try out sea of thieves finally. It’s great to not have to wait for these long load times anymore. Like 7th Chamber 7th Chamber said it feels like we’re playing these games how they were meant to be played now. I just hate how cod takes up so much space now I have to be picky with what goes on my console.

Going to cop the shock blue controller for sure.

I’ve been enjoying the XSX so far. The console is whisper quiet and I haven’t had any problems thus far. I’ve been rotating between NBA 2K21, Cold War, War Zone and Forza Horizon 4. Cold War and War Zone @ 120 fps is a game changer and makes multiplayer shooters smooth. FH4 @ 60 fps is amazing aand it’s a big upgrade from 30 fps. I feel like we’re experiencing these games the way they were meant to be played now.

The speed of the console is phenomenal as stated by almost everyone. Jumping into a game on 2K used to take a while and now it’s almost instant; same with FH4. I use the Elite 2 controller, but the new one feels identical to last gen with the exception of textured triggers. That’s fine with me as I prefer the feel of the Xbox controller and the Elite 2 is still the best on the market right now as I don’t think haptic feedback is something that changes the way I experience games; it’s cool but not always necessary. I’d actually turn that off for games like COD. I’m also fine with the UI not getting an overhaul. Everything is familiar and I spend my times in games, not menus.

Overall the XSX is a W in my book if you’re invested in this ecosystem already. There’s a ton of potential this generation and hopefully we start seeing some quality first party titles in 2021. I’m seeing that third party titles are running better on the PS5 in some instances like with Assassin’s Creed and DMCV, but hopefully those issues get addressed in a future patch. The dips in frames are fairly marginal and prior to the Digital Foundry comparison, I don’t think people even noticed as those dips aren’t noticeable during actual gameplay. Still, I get the whole knock on Microsoft’s “world’s most powerful console” campaign, but to be fair, we haven’t seen any games fully built from the ground up for XSX.

The PS5 offers great first party AAA single player experiences, but the XSX is no slouch and offers something familiar while showing promise for the rest of this generation.
Do you work for one of these sites because this worded perfectly. Go apply for a side gig.

E0624C61-D58B-443C-AA79-E21C5C58162E.jpeg

costco and their shippers wild for this!

Mine was delivered the same way!

Damn, I been playing Cold War for some time this week and I just played MW Warzone, holy sh**..... game is so much better.... they really dropped the ball with cold war.

its cause they had to release it one year early. Sledgehammer studio got dropped so treyarch had to rush it. We’re literally playing a beta game lol

Damn, I been playing Cold War for some time this week and I just played MW Warzone, holy sh**..... game is so much better.... they really dropped the ball with cold war.

Major reason why....2 0 1 5 Engine :smh:

You got that 4K monitor in yet? If so does it do forced 1080/1440 @120Hz over HDMI

Major reason why....2 0 1 5 Engine :smh:

You got that 4K monitor in yet? If so does it do forced 1080/1440 @120Hz over HDMI

Smh..

I will report in B and H says they are getting it in stock the day after thanksgiving so I should have it in the first week of December I want that joint bad.

Fired up Cold War for the first time just now. Played 4-5 games and my Series X froze and then turned off mid-game :lol:. Back to Warzone.

Back
Top Bottom