Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
bro facts. i have so many xbone and ps4 games still in plastic, its OD. I gotta be better
Right there with both of you especially on the PS4 side, need to do better especially on some of the shorter titles as i am not one to chase trophies or achievements.

Quick resume is the best lol.

I'm gonna wait to see how cyberpunk is first and then cop.

I realized after taking down my One X to take pics of it to sell that I had so many games still in the plastic :smh:

Have you sold your Bone? Just asking to see how much a used one is going for?

And shrink wrapped is good for low run games.

Memba when we were kids and played one game at a time and couldnt wait to beat it so we could get a new one.

'never should've gave you ****** money'

I find myself getting mad at my son cuz of this. Bruh plays 4-5 games a day not beating any of them, watch DBZ out of order... I be so heated. LIKE LIL IGGAN!!! DONT YOU KNOW WE HAD TO WAIT A WEEK FOR THE NEW EPISODE AND MONTHS FOR A NEW GAME!!!!!!!

Have you sold your Bone? Just asking to see how much a used one is going for?

And shrink wrapped is good for low run games.

I have not sold my Xbox One X yet but plan to list it this weekend on Ebay but not sure if to list it as buy it now or let people bid on it.

My One X is in pristine condition and I'm probably going to sell it with some games like starfox070 starfox070 recommended and let buyer choose 4 games out of the pile I posted.

Plus it came with player unknown battle grounds that I never used and 3 months of gold and 1 month of ultimate that I also never used.

I'm going to check completed listings and go from there on the price. Hoping I can get $200-300 for it and two brand new controllers.

20201128_195329.jpg

20201128_193605.jpg

20201128_193417.jpg

not tryna be a dh here

But its kinda crazy to me so many of yall havent been able to get an Xbox. If you folllow wario64, gyxdeals, and igndeals on twitter and turn on notifications you should be straight
It depends on the site. Wario also has hundreds of thousands of followers. Target, Walmart and Best Buy crash all the time regardless of how fast you are

I have not sold my Xbox One X yet but plan to list it this weekend on Ebay but not sure if to list it as buy it now or let people bid on it.

My One X is in pristine condition and I'm probably going to sell it with some games like starfox070 starfox070 recommended and let buyer choose 4 games out of the pile I posted.

Plus it came with player unknown battle grounds that I never used and 3 months of gold and 1 month of ultimate that I also never used.

I'm going to check completed listings and go from there on the price. Hoping I can get $200-300 for it and two brand new controllers.

20201128_195329.jpg

20201128_193605.jpg

20201128_193417.jpg

throw it up for 400 accept offers at 300-350. With two controllers and some games of your choice you should get 400 easy.

Just watch shipping with eBay never use FedEx option usps and make sure u get signature confirmation cost 5 bucks but can save you a headache trust.

throw it up for 400 accept offers at 300-350. With two controllers and some games of your choice you should get 400 easy.

Just watch shipping with eBay never use FedEx option usps and make sure u get signature confirmation cost 5 bucks but can save you a headache trust.

Thank you I appreciate the help.

got 3 months of Gamepass Ultimate for $1 :pimp:
only for new subscribers, i logged into one of my old gamertags and had the offer, it works for the whole console though. This is perfect for me because i don't keep subs month to month because i barely use them

Yea, which has me leaning towards Gamespot's review being more accurate.

I read most of it (chose to skip over parts where she discussed the story/characters) and it seems like she expected something different that what the game was and held it against them. Complained about the main character being an actual character and not created in the same fashion as Elder Scrolls/Fallout and the lack of being able to make your character trans. The way she described the world is what I expected but it was a big complaint of hers too.

There's a 50GB patch for day 1 so as far as bugs go that's a wait and see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom