Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Got this dope mask

#maskon
photomode_23122020_002340.png

photomode_23122020_003904.png

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Xbox fam.

Got a Series S for my friend for his son, and it looks like it’s DOA :smh:. Stuck on a bootloop. Feel bad for the lil dude.

Anniversary Collection and Ultra SF IV are the only options I'd go with (not sure if there are others)
What’s the best way to get Ultra SFIV these days? I don’t see it in the online store? Can I just buy the 360 disc and install it on the Series X?

What’s the best way to get Ultra SFIV these days? I don’t see it in the online store? Can I just buy the 360 disc and install it on the Series X?

It should be in the backwards compatible section of the store. If not I believe the disc should work. It might be super SF IV instead of ultimate I forget :lol:

If you guys can have the S nowww would you take it, or rather keep on waiting for the X?

My wife got me the S I’m happy with it. PS5 is my main but I got some friends on Xbox so I’ll just stick with the S. I flipped some Series X but never felt like I really needed to have one.

I started it up to get a couple quick achievements for MS rewards and ended up playing for 4 hours straight

Just a straightforward fun *** game

Are you playing the ultimate edition? I really don't want to buy the game twice but have been tempted to grab it on sale.

Back
Top Bottom