• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
warzone is so trash atm

DMR galore **** aint even fun you just gotta adapt (which i did) DMR-Mac10 combo

warzone needs a new ****ing map, that resurgence mode is cool for the first few games to get warmed up thats it

Can’t believe people still play warzone.

the glitches, hacking, cheating, unbalanced guns, etc.

cod in general is a mess. Only thing I enjoy is playing zombies

my homie LOVES zombies, IMO zombies a waste of time never was a fan of it but i can see why people enjoy it

but honestly who wants to train zombies and do same thing over and over and over and over again.. but again i dont find the fun in single player games or playing vs computers entertaining at all i get bored very quickly. I guess im more of a competitive player

Cold War was a huge miss and sadly only time i had fun was on a OG map that is NukeTown

being on xbox i dont deal with the hacking like we see with streamers on PC but yes that's a huge problem since day 1

otherwise with a team of 4 in WZ ****s a blast although annoying with the new META. They just need to switch things up and improve the weapon balancing

Warzone was such a fun mode but now every time they fix something there's another glitch or meta that shows up. It seems like activision doesn't do any QA for their updates. Cold war is just not fun, I'll hop on and after a few matches I'm done for the day, I'm glad my nephew bought CW or I'd be heated. I wish they would've gave MW another year of support. They should go back to every 2 years of games because at this point the quality is not there at all.

Also it seems they added a FOV slider and wow it makes a huge difference when playing, I don't think MW had a FOV slider either.

Warzone was such a fun mode but now every time they fix something there's another glitch or meta that shows up. It seems like activision doesn't do any QA for their updates. Cold war is just not fun, I'll hop on and after a few matches I'm done for the day, I'm glad my nephew bought CW or I'd be heated. I wish they would've gave MW another year of support. They should go back to every 2 years of games because at this point the quality is not there at all.

Also it seems they added a FOV slider and wow it makes a huge difference when playing, I don't think MW had a FOV slider either.

MW is so much superior to Cold War... the game just isn’t fun. It’s the only cod I can’t play by myself usually I can play a few games while waiting for people to get on Cold War I just wait.. It’s a really bad game.

I've been having a lot of fun on CW multiplayer but the crashes have come back over the past couple of days :smh:. Played 2 of a possible 5 matches before I called it quits tonight.

89B6E044-0D66-482A-A9EA-EE45E88EAE63.jpeg

Wonder how this will hold up overtime

Back
Top Bottom