• Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
This fh4?

cyberpunk

photomode_30122020_221912.png

With game pass cloud coming out in spring, what’s the point of buying an Xbox now? I’ve been using stadia and it runs great.

Why? Are there advantages?

The video cards launched this past fall and not readily available...at the high end can spew out high performance 60+ at 4K with Ray Tracing for any game not named Cyberpunk or that MS Flight Simulator.

Cloud is a game changer. You tell them the level of performance and they have data center resources that can render/play it. Obviously the issue there is the pay as you go compute. It can get very expensive. And as stated above, some broadband providers cap the amount of data a customer can produces/use a month. 4K probably needs 100 Mbps and who knows how much data going over the pipe. Right now Google Stadia is the most “mature” solution but Microsoft will probably pull away half way through this generation.

8C86D9A4-A491-4BEE-B50D-51644D300F2C.jpeg

finally reached prestige master on Cold War. Now I can stop playing this whack game. I’ll grind it again when season 2 comes out with updates ranks.

Yo I’ve been enjoying tf out of my series x...I usually play multiplayers on Xbox and single players on ps...will be leaning heavily on Xbox this gen
Same here PS5 Controller may have more functionality but the comfort of the XBOX controller is unmatched IMHO.

That’s exactly why I said that man...the controller is really comfy for single players now I feel like they made it smaller and pushed the sticks closer together

Back
Top Bottom