Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Personal preference I guesss...I’m playing shadow now and clawing my eyes out enjoyed every minute of uc4

I find myself taking some days off of warzone and i never used to when it came out. Warzone is just getting so damn ****ing stale

they seriously need to update the goddamn map and fix all the exploits

i cany believe the stim glitch is back AGAIN

E704195C-4005-454F-9D20-3EF824A12485.jpeg

pathetic

Last edited:
I find myself taking some days off of warzone and i never used to when it came out. Warzone is just getting so damn ****ing stale

they seriously need to update the goddamn map and fix all the exploits

i cany believe the stim glitch is back AGAIN

E704195C-4005-454F-9D20-3EF824A12485.jpeg

pathetic
Yeah Warzone has been buns lately. DMR meta is annoying as ****. The simple solution would just be to give it sniper ammo like the SKS. It kind of seems like they got rid of SBMM though. At least the past few times I've played I've been getting some cool lobbies.

Yeah Warzone has been buns lately. DMR meta is annoying as ****. The simple solution would just be to give it sniper ammo like the SKS. It kind of seems like they got rid of SBMM though. At least the past few times I've played I've been getting some cool lobbies.

I 100% agree with the ammo change on the DMR. It would honestly be a great solution

with that one scope on the dmr now it really got no recoil lol the nerf barely did anything (reminded me of the grau nerf)

I 100% agree with the ammo change on the DMR. It would honestly be a great solution

with that one scope on the dmr now it really got no recoil lol the nerf barely did anything (reminded me of the grau nerf)
Yup the nerf didn't do anything :lol:. It's still like a 3-4 shot knock if you mix in a headshot. Switching the ammo to sniper would make it so you could only have what 60 rounds in reserve? Compared to 210 for AR :lol:. It would still be a great weapon but you'd have to be way more conservative with your shots. Sort of an indirect nerf.

Question: how do I take advantage of the Xbox live to gamepass conversion? Is gamepass worth it?

Going to need a headset . Any recommendations on a decent one? Thanks

I finally made it back home and had these waiting on me

20210113_195340.jpg

I have spiderman MM for ps5 and the assassin's creed and watchdogs for Xsx.

Need more games that really pull me in and get me hype. Probably play a lot of the older games and utilize the backwards compatibility of both.

Any suggestions?

I finally made it back home and had these waiting on me

20210113_195340.jpg

I have spiderman MM for ps5 and the assassin's creed and watchdogs for Xsx.

Need more games that really pull me in and get me hype. Probably play a lot of the older games and utilize the backwards compatibility of both.

Any suggestions?
Did you not have a PS4 or One last gen? If not, you’re gonna have a lot that you can play. I’d assume all the Xbox stuff would be available on Gamepass and as far as PS4, I’d suggest Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered, Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone and Final Fantasy VII Remake just to name a few.

O
Did you not have a PS4 or One last gen? If not, you’re gonna have a lot that you can play. I’d assume all the Xbox stuff would be available on Gamepass and as far as PS4, I’d suggest Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered, Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone and Final Fantasy VII Remake just to name a few.
Oh yeah I have the 4 and the xbone. Love the whole UC series. Need to finish my recent replay of 3 and play 4 again. Just ran through the LOU series again. Have Days Gone but haven't played it yet. Heard good things.

I definitely need Ghost

Back
Top Bottom