Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Capcom specifically said they made it less scary than 7 because people thought it was too scary...
When I was playing RE7 for the first time I decided to try regularly measuring my heartrate and blood pressure and that game was not healthy for it :lol: It actually kinda shocked me, my heartrate was consistently higher than what it is when actually working out and my blood pressure often spiked from from 12/7 to as high as 14/10.
This time around it's been pretty stable, only slightly elevated for the most part.

I love RE8...it's better than RE7 imo

House Beneviento was more unsettling than anything in RE7

Getting series x is damn near impossible . I’ve been able to hit on 3 series s through restocks but the only x I got was through a Best Buy preorder

I love RE8...it's better than RE7 imo

House Beneviento was more unsettling than anything in RE7
That's the part I'm at currently. I think it's about even with RE7's scare factor. And goddamn that you know what thing is disgusting looking

The S is very next gen, don't be fooled. Don't think folks understand the specs.
Specs definitely arent a mystery :rolleyes but imagine missing out on FPS Boost on a game you love cuz you couldnt wait for the X :sick:

Games with FPS Boost on Series X/S
1CFF57D2-02FC-4AF4-9B48-F71B20C3DE13.png

50753668-3931-4D85-AF39-8E1B3146F2AC.png

A012A2B7-F5DF-44B1-A6C4-77D6F3A1624D.png
13 games on this list alone where BOOST isnt available on the Series S

RE Village was great my run time was little less than 9 hours.

It def has the spirits of RE 4.

Not as scary though. I thought 7 was a bit creepier but overall I thought Village was a better game

Def don't miss out on RE7 being in gamepass. It's a great game. My boy was too much of a **** the play it but I finally talked him through and he eventually beat it and enjoyed it.

RE Village was great my run time was little less than 9 hours.

It def has the spirits of RE 4.

Not as scary though. I thought 7 was a bit creepier but overall I thought Village was a better game

Def don't miss out on RE7 being in gamepass. It's a great game. My boy was too much of a **** the play it but I finally talked him through and he eventually beat it and enjoyed it.
I'm gonna download RE 7 and play on the easiest difficulty

Microsoft and Sony both should have implemented this type of system long ago... I thought Sony had talked about doing it but I never got the chance.

Looks like it's dead now. I feel like I eid register last never but I guess I wasn't selected because having a PSN since the PS3 days isn't enough...

Back
Top Bottom