Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Target just restocked Xbox Series X, instore only :nerd:
695A32CF-1087-4B30-B81F-123A55669514.jpeg

Just copped another one. That 5% off with target red card clutch.

I’m greedy tho I have an additional 10% off coupon I’m going to ask if they can re ring it and apply it.

Supposedly Microsoft is going to roll out a reserve thing with people who have the old system it will ask you if you would like to upgrade to the Series X and they'll add you in the queue and hold one for you to order directly through them.

It will help to cut out scalpers.

Microsoft missing out on money.

Microsoft wants people in the ecosystem with game pass. With the big money maker of recurring membership payments.

it’s an investment model one Microsoft can afford to do cause they have more money than god.

Sony wants hype cause they still using the model cause they need money now they can’t hold a candle to Microsoft’s money. The hype of scalpers is what they riding on.

if Microsoft can somehow small chance really small get more systems in peoples hands over Sony and get game pass booming.

Sony in trouble especially if Microsoft gets more first party.

still if Microsoft can increase market share of counsel ownership with game pass. Sony will only be know as that thing I use to play exclusives and that’s it.

Still haven't opened the X and Elite 2 controller I copped last year... Just want a next-gen Forza for the xbox platform.

Alright been getting better with The Show, been getting the hang of the PCI, I kept hitting grounders until I started dropping it more to get some launch and damn you start dropping some bombs. Now I just gotta work on my pitch selection, I'll still swing at some wild stuff sometimes but it's a lot less than when I started. I just don't get how some dudes I play against literally only swing at strikes.

Copped the ME trilogy, even though I already have all 3 games on PC. I guess they improved it even beyond the original PCs releases, so this was justified, I guess. Can't actually play it until tomorrow though, as I have hit my data cap and it requires a 9GB download. Also ordered the Nier remake yesterday. Never owned the original game.

Back
Top Bottom