• Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
bro you should stream!! That’s nuts.

thanks bro! I deff have thought about it

i stream some games for the homies but not always only when they ask to watch

maaaan ive been trying to go 12-0 in a BR draft for 5 YEARS! I cant believe it finally happened, i gotta say a monitor makes a huge difference and it deff helped achieve that

just grabbed my 1st monitor about 3 weeks ago

thanks bro! I deff have thought about it

i stream some games for the homies but not always only when they ask to watch

maaaan ive been trying to go 12-0 in a BR draft for 5 YEARS! I cant believe it finally happened, i gotta say a monitor makes a huge difference and it deff helped achieve that

just grabbed my 1st monitor about 3 weeks ago

do it bro, be consistent about your stream and people will come man, you can def. do it.

I’m bout to just delete The Show. AAA post season I play one series in the post season (didnt pitch at all) and it basically sims the rest of the post season. Make it to the majors, win Cy Young and all that. Play one series (didnt pitch again) and it simmed the rest of the post season again.

Anyone else have this problem?

Tried out the cloud streaming and it’s really dependent on your service. Had some lag and controller lag also.

Tried out the cloud streaming and it’s really dependent on your service. Had some lag and controller lag also.

So im on vacay right now at my gf's family's. And I was just randomly doing my daily check in for points then I noticed it said I could play through the cloud and whe. I clicked it , it told me to pair a control. So before I run to target what are the ods I can get it to work on my galaxy 9s+?

So im on vacay right now at my gf's family's. And I was just randomly doing my daily check in for points then I noticed it said I could play through the cloud and whe. I clicked it , it told me to pair a control. So before I run to target what are the ods I can get it to work on my galaxy 9s+?

when I tried it I had to set my XB1 to "auto on" and (I think) enable remote play on the console to use it on my iPhone. So prob not gonna work out. Unless you have someone at the crib who can change the settings for you :nerd:

Cloud isn't remote play, has nothing to do with your console. Don't know if it will work from a browser on android, but you may have access to the app and that should work with a good connection.

Cloud isn't remote play, has nothing to do with your console. Don't know if it will work from a browser on android, but you may have access to the app and that should work with a good connection.

d'oh you right he said cloud. is that up for everyone now or random invites?

edit: IIRC cloud is only for game pass ultimate subscribers.

If you're playing a slower paced single player game, you should be fine

I wouldn't recommend playing any MP games through the cloud unless you have a very fast and stable connection

Ya I was playing the show and the lag was terrible, I wasn’t even able to swing. Tried playing arkham knight and it was a struggle also. Definitely recommend a slow paced single player game unless you have a stable connection.

I notice the Live deals are few and far between compared to years ago.

CDkeys used to have it for like $30 consistently I think.

Now $50 is considered a deal.

Back
Top Bottom