Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Guys im probably still the only one using Xbox one for TV.
:lol:
But I want to know if I'm the only one, my One Guide isn't working at all. Can't change any channels.
It was really helpful with my Amazon echo to change channels by voice. But about 3 weeks ago it just stopped.

Anyone experienced this? My wife is going nuts. It really helped her

Guys im probably still the only one using Xbox one for TV.
:lol:
But I want to know if I'm the only one, my One Guide isn't working at all. Can't change any channels.
It was really helpful with my Amazon echo to change channels by voice. But about 3 weeks ago it just stopped.

Anyone experienced this? My wife is going nuts. It really helped her

Looks like they finally nixed this feature in the May update...sorry fam

"TV Listings in OneGuide Are Going Away
Based on customer usage and feedback, we’re constantly evolving the Xbox experience. To that end, beginning this May we’ll be sunsetting live TV listings for OneGuide on Xbox One. You can continue to use OneGuide to view your connected HDMI devices or USB TV tuner. You can also keep using OneGuide for HDMI-passthrough and to watch TV via USB TV tuners, but you won’t be able to access the on-screen TV Listings guide."

Man I wish I understood the game pass deal better, I messed up and did the upgrade without adding my 3 years right when they announced it.

Man I wish I understood the game pass deal better, I messed up and did the upgrade without adding my 3 years right when they announced it.

Once your current Gold and gamepass expires you can still get 3 years gamepass with gold conversion.

Buy 36 months of Gold and redeem them first. Buy 1 month of Gamepass Ultimate and it will convert.

Warning: If you buy three 1-year subscriptions, do not turn on recurring billing while redeeming the codes. Any extra freebie months you get for doing so will make it impossible to redeem the final code.

Havent had an xbox since the 360.
Miss playing halo and I wanna get the master chief collection. Looks like that its available for the new Xbox as well?

Does the series S makes sense for someone who's probably not really gonna play it that much? I really just want it for halo
I know their tough to find right now and I contemplated getting an Xbox one to play it but dont really wanna buy a dated console.
Any advice is appreciated.

Once your current Gold and gamepass expires you can still get 3 years gamepass with gold conversion.

Buy 36 months of Gold and redeem them first. Buy 1 month of Gamepass Ultimate and it will convert.

Warning: If you buy three 1-year subscriptions, do not turn on recurring billing while redeeming the codes. Any extra freebie months you get for doing so will make it impossible to redeem the final code.

Currently i'm doing the month to month for game pass, would it still work for me?
Miss playing halo and I wanna get the master chief collection. Looks like that its available for the new Xbox as well?

Does the series S makes sense for someone who's probably not really gonna play it that much? I really just want it for halo
I know their tough to find right now and I contemplated getting an Xbox one to play it but dont really wanna buy a dated console.
Honestly the SX is worth the wait for the upgraded graphics. Especially with the new halo coming out later this year I believe or next year. I know they're hard to find but keep an eye on reddit and Wario64 on twitter, he'll tweet when there's stock, if you keep on the hunt you'll find one.

I appreciate it.

Of course I go and check that guys Twitter out and he tweeted 3 hours ago that the MS store just had restock :lol:

Do you have a 4k TV? Honestly, yes I think the X is a worthwhile upgrade over the S... but if all you want to do is play Halo, I'd probably just track down an S for now. Much easier to find, and it's still a helluva console for $300. It's better than constantly striking out on the X, plus if you end up really getting back into the Microsoft eco system, you could always upgrade later once they are more readily available.

If you want an X tho, try Best Buy right now!

Lol man none of these games are exclusive to the next gen consoles… like what’s the point of having em… the life cycle of the Xbox X and PS4 is very much alive

Lol man none of these games are exclusive to the next gen consoles… like what’s the point of having em… the life cycle of the Xbox X and PS4 is very much alive
cant look at console generations the way we used to.
gotta start looking at them the same way we look at iphone upgrades.

im playing a 5 year old game (fallout 4) nonstop cuz of how fast it runs on series x. load times on the previous gen xbox 1 were 45 seconds to a minute & ran at 20-30 FPS. unplayable IMO.
load times on the series X? 3-5 seconds running at 60 FPS :smokin

Last edited:
cant look at console generations the way we used to.
gotta start looking at them the same way we look at iphone upgrades.

im playing a 5 year old game (fallout 4) nonstop cuz of how fast it runs on series x. load times on the previous gen xbox 1 were 45 seconds to a minute & ran at 20-30 FPS. unplayable IMO.
load times on the series X? 3-5 seconds running at 60 FPS :smokin
I put in some serious time on F4 during the beginning of the pandemic. Now that I have my X I may start over since everything is running so smoothly and load times are almost nonexistent

I’m seeing all these fancy created stadiums on the show and my friends are playing CoD on 4K and I’m sitting here stewing in my own jelly :frown:

when/if the series x is ever in stock again I’m getting one

Back
Top Bottom