• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
yea gotta be training only

noway they gonna put bots in MP for a brand new game, thats like them saying the game is *** and dont expect the player base to be big

look at fortnite, added bots after 2 years cause player base was slowly dying - Dead

that little chicken BR game added bots - Dead

I see they’re trying to dip into the fortnite crowed. I expect that game to be a causal mess meaning 100 trash matches and 1 good

yea gotta be training only

noway they gonna put bots in MP for a brand new game, thats like them saying the game is *** and dont expect the player base to be big

look at fortnite, added bots after 2 years cause player base was slowly dying - Dead

that little chicken BR game added bots - Dead
Bots would be for training and forge/custom games. Or local MP. For example you split screen with a friend and just play some matches

Didn't play the Avengers game, but I want to get it now that a Black Panther DLC is being made.

Also interested in Battlefield 2042 since military shooters are my bread and butter. (I still wish they would make a Bad Company 3.)

Red Fall is the game that has my main focus so far. Can't wait to see some official gameplay.

I have a love for cars so Forza Horizon is a must even though I prefer Need For Speed.

Back 4 Blood will be something nice to play to kill time. Can't wait to experience this while drunk with my headset on.

Seems like they’re waiting for their cover issue of it to drop to say more but the Game Informer staff that have played the Guardians of the Galaxy game a little seem to be pretty high on it

I hope they are finally moving in the direction of spitting campaign and multiplayer fully.

I hate that design mechanics or weapons for single player are constantly being trashed because they have to try something new in multiplayer

This Mortal Kombat 11 clip was on Playstation but it's such an amazing clip I just have to share it here. For reference, the Nightwolf player with the British accent is a professional Mortal Kombat player who streams on Twitch and plays in the most annoying way possible to piss people off.

Most Halo players might as well be bots so there won't be much difference.

I hope they are finally moving in the direction of spitting campaign and multiplayer fully.

I hate that design mechanics or weapons for single player are constantly being trashed because they have to try something new in multiplayer
Serious question, I have never heard of this. Care to give an example?
Most Halo players might as well be bots so there won't be much difference.
Therein lies the problem. There's nowhere for anyone to learn the game with no consequences for mistakes. Bots hopefully solve that issue.

Back
Top Bottom