Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Most of the dudes who are active in that thread, just talking **** and having fun with it. If you frequent the thread enough, I’m sure you can guess who reported jetpac :smh:

Most of the dudes who are active in that thread, just talking **** and having fun with it. If you frequent the thread enough, I’m sure you can guess who reported jetpac :smh:

My guess is the dude who posted the video of the smoking Series X* in this thread

*turned out to be vape that someone blew into the console

There's a few dudes in there I could see doing it

My guess is it was the Swendro dude or However he spells it, bruh has literally stalked my posts for years. Takes everything I say personally and genuinely hates me lol. It don’t matter man, it’s all love and I’ll continue to talk about the pros and cons of both systems.

I started playing Rage 2 on my xsx after quitting it a few years ago. It’s pretty fun. The res and frame rate boost also helps. It feels better than Far cry I can say that much

My series X stopped playing all my old 360 games, ima try a hard reset, if that doesn't work ima buy another and swap em out on the return

My series X stopped playing all my old 360 games, ima try a hard reset, if that doesn't work ima buy another and swap em out on the return

Quick question:

Was your system connected to the internet when you tried playing them? I had this issue a while back. Problem was my console needed an internet connection to verify I owned the games I was trying to play. After it did that I could play them online or offline.

Quick question:

Was your system connected to the internet when you tried playing them? I had this issue a while back. Problem was my console needed an internet connection to verify I owned the games I was trying to play. After it did that I could play them online or offline.
Yup connected and also doesn’t work on ones i have the physical disc, just a black screen when i pop then in

Yup connected and also doesn’t work on ones i have the physical disc, just a black screen when i pop then in. Ima try Xbox support and go from there

My guess is it was the Swendro dude or However he spells it, bruh has literally stalked my posts for years. Takes everything I say personally and genuinely hates me lol. It don’t matter man, it’s all love and I’ll continue to talk about the pros and cons of both systems.

As of right now my rotation is
PUBG
Need for Speed Heat
Dragonball Fighter Z

About to go back and download both Ghost Recon Wildlands & Breakpoint just to add some military style gameplay in the mix.

I’ve received some credible intel that Microsoft will be ‘resetting’ inactive accounts’ gamertags within the next 2 months, most likely in mid August. Resetting means they’re changing inactive accounts’ gamertags to a random generated one, which allows the original name to be registered again.

If you’ve ever wanted a particular gamertag but couldn’t get it because the original has been inactive for years, your chance might come.
If your desired GT is one that would sell for even as low as $100, maybe even less, don’t expect to be able to get it.

Back
Top Bottom