Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Ah you’re right i had the prices wrong, for sons reason I thought standard game pass was lower than I remembered
Also, do yourselves a favor and gameshare with a trusted friend so you can split the costs for gamepass and any games you both want to buy. Though keep in mind that things like pre-order bonuses are only granted to the account who made the purchase, even though you share that ownership with gameshare.
The agreement I have with my gameshare partner is basically that we split costs 50/50 for gameshare ultimate as well as games and DLC we both want. If one of us wants to buy a game the other isn't really interested in, the other doesn't have to pay anything. They're of course free to give it a try and see if they like it.

Last edited:
The gameplay they released yesterday for Far Cry 6 looked pretty good. Still trying to see if I want to purchase it since I've never played a Far Cry game before. Maybe wait for it to hit deep discount.

I was playing FC3 before I got my SX and it was running good but once I got my SX it was choppy and unplayable

FC3 was great. They became recycled versions of themselves after. Not bad games but 0 innovation to push the series forward.

:rofl:

PURE FACTS

Can count on my hand the games that got multiple options for creating a black character.

1630635977684.png

I want to but these skins too damn expensive :smh:

$75 for madden 22 on series x. No thanks

eBay got me for $42 shipped from a unopened series x bundle lol.
They had Series X bundles with Madden in them?

Been playing Ultimate Team since it's release, 2K22 is gonna take up a lot of time from that though.

They had Series X bundles with Madden in them?

Been playing Ultimate Team since it's release, 2K22 is gonna take up a lot of time from that though.
ya I seen em in last 2 weeks. def a bunch of "best offer" madden 22 on ebay for around $40. they mostly out of those bundles

SNES>N64>PS2/Xbox>360/PS3>Xbox One>Series X

Always the Nintendo handhelds since Game Boy Color.

Gameboy > SNES >GBC >PS1> PS2 >GBA> PSP > PS3 > Xb360> PS4 > XB1 > Switch> PS5

I need to call my mom and say thank you I never realized how blessed I have been gaming wise.

I always think damn my kid is lucky to have switch PS4/ Ps5 and Gamepass via tablet but I had a good selection of systems growing up.

Nintendo>Master System>Genesis>Super Nintendo>PS1>N64>Saturn>Dreamcast>PS2>Xbox>Game Cube>Xbox 360>PS3>Wii>PS4>Xbox One>Switch>PS5>XSX

Think I had a Neo Geo but I sold it. :frown:

Also have a Turbo Duo and Neo Geo Pocket and probably a few Nintendo handhelds.

I never realized how many consoles I had :lol:. Every Nintendo thru the Wii, every Xbox, and every Gameboy thru the GBA SP. Only Playstation I had was the PS3.

Rocking with the Switch and Series X currently.

Back
Top Bottom