Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I pre ordered Saints Row as well but canceled a few days later. I'd rather wait til it's on deep discount than to support a decision that doesn't align with how I want the game to be.

Looking at 2K22, it's crazy to see people almost at level 99 when the game just came out. I'm guessing ranking up is easier this year? Anyway, my download should be done by the time I get off work so I plan on tackling the Rec center and the WNBA online mode. Still undecided on what type of build I want. Might go with a defensive PF for Rec/Park and a PG for the WNBA.

I wouldnt dabble into rec/pro am just yet

its still very laggy when it comes to 5v5 settings

park is very enjoyable though

im a 92 already.. obv put money in to get to a 85 but i did lvl up quick to a 92

im a 6’5 PG loving every second of the game

I finally got a chance to boot up 2K this morning before heading to work. I decided to make a 6'3 PG that has ankle breaking shots and extreme clamps as the takeovers. Decided to join the G League over going to college.

I finally got a chance to boot up 2K this morning before heading to work. I decided to make a 6'3 PG that has ankle breaking shots and extreme clamps as the takeovers. Decided to join the G League over going to college.

Should have went to college

you get +4 (depending on what college you choose) to whatever badges if you win the championship, so you have to win all 6

since i went nova i got +4 to shooting now i max out at 31 shooting badges

you get +4 (depending on what college you choose) to whatever badges if you win the championship, so you have to win all 6

Should I buy this game? 2k been garbage for years and I stopped buying it. How you like it so far?

Should I buy this game? 2k been garbage for years and I stopped buying it. How you like it so far?

tbh i am personally loving it this year..Its not as cheesy as last years NExt gen

each build is unique in its own ways this year while last year the ONLY build worth creating was a PF due to the meta

this year defense feels very rewarding

now the only negative ill always say is... if you want to start off good/decent in the park you gonna need to put a extra $50-100 in to get you up to that 85 sadly.. once at 85 youll prolly have about 250kish left over which youll need to keep if you want to continue building your guy up for ex:

if you have friends who are always on its a great game but if you mainly gonna be a solo dolo i would pass

Last edited:

I see that now. Didn't think they would give me a chance to go G League if I went to college though. I'm honestly upset that I didn't get a chance to choose which G League team I could play for. I wanted to play for the Memphis Hustle. I'm honestly loving the fact that there are side missions in The City. Gives me something other than to get bored with playing games back to back.

On another note, just started up the W version of MyPlayer. Created a 5'8 PG that's similar to my NBA player. Shooting, dribbling and stealing all in the 90s with ankle breaker and extreme clamps as takeovers.

Do any of you 2k players play play now matchups? It seems like when people talk about 2k, they have not talk about MyPlayer. I’m tempted to buy this year just for some regular games. I’m cool on the MyPlayer stuff.

You mean regular online H2H? If so, I like playing that mode because it doesn't include all of the arcadish stuff from My Team. The only thing I hate about it is that they still have that tier system that forces you to play with teams you don't like just so you can unlock legendary teams. Haven't played any on 2K22 yet so I can't speak on it.

Do any of you 2k players play play now matchups? It seems like when people talk about 2k, they have not talk about MyPlayer. I’m tempted to buy this year just for some regular games. I’m cool on the MyPlayer stuff.

I held off on the game because all they focus on is everything but NBA gameplay

Any co op games to play with a 5 year old, my daughter wants to play with me but I’m playing mlb the show or battlefield.

Any co op games to play with a 5 year old, my daughter wants to play with me but I’m playing mlb the show or battlefield.

Unraveled 2 might be in your lane
Castle Crashers is fun and not too complex
People love Overcooked (I think it’s co-op? Still haven’t played)

It Takes Two. HIGHLY Recommend. Played It With My 7 Year Old
1631739168848.gif

It Takes Two would have been a perfect game for me a few years back. Don't think the experience is the same playing it solo.

I’m not sure I’m looking forward to when I have a child and need to put them on to video games. Them old school PlayStation 1 games and playing Pokémon on a no backlit game boy made me appreciate games and how far they come. You give a child a psp today and they’ll probably curse you out, I went crazy when I found out I could mod mine and play all types of region free games.

I can't wait until I can play games with my son. Got the SNES classic ready and I think I will take him on a journey of all the consoles from SNES up until the current generation, maybe focus on a different system every year ort something, I dunno.

We just flexing who's the oldest now :lol:
I am lol
Snoop Dogg voice *Yall aint got no love for Sega Saturn?"
List of consoles I've had:
Super Nintendo, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy Color, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, PSP, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Xbox Series S, Game Cube, N64 & Switch Lite.
And you crazy? Got a Sega Saturn. It was my favorite 32-bit/64-bit system. PS probably has the better role playing and adventure games. Saturn had the better shooters, first person and fighters. Dreamcast was a sad send off…especially with VF4, JSF, Panzer Dragoon Orta, etc a few years later.

Back
Top Bottom