Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Why do people even chat with randoms in lobbies? Just go to private chat and be done with it. That or set communications to friends only. So many angry maladjusted people playing games online, I wouldn't waste 2 seconds listening to any of their bs.

why not chat with randoms ? its what makes the game better instead of talking to the same 3-5 ppl for hours

have you ever played Search and Destroy ? if not i understand

have you ever played any team base game that needs communication ? Again if not i understand

i do it for the laughs, im 30 so whatever ppl say in game chat dont bother me one bit

i drop my 10+ kills in search and talk my ****

The golden age of COD was when they didn't allow you to be in party chat during S&D. I'm a competitive mf, trash talking gets the juices flowing. The internet is too soft nowadays, if someone wants to insult my mom and call me a feline, more power to them :lol:.

The golden age of COD was when they didn't allow you to be in party chat during S&D. I'm a competitive mf, trash talking gets the juices flowing. The internet is too soft nowadays, if someone wants to insult my mom and call me a feline, more power to them :lol:.
Man all this died around 2012-2013ish. The end of live chat killed internet gaming for me. Talking that trash is unmatched

been called a n**** online too many times so i cant do it.
I feel you on that though, can get a bit excessive. Haven't heard it in years, but that's more than likely due to party chat.
Vanguard is garbo.

The time to kill is way too fast. Doesnt even encourage good aim. 1-2 bullets and youre done.
If it's anything like MW2019's TTK, I'm fine with that. Always feel like hit detection is off on any non-IW COD I've played.

This is actually the most fun I've had playing COD in sometime. The blitz pace really speed up deathmatch. So I'm happy with it

This is actually the most fun I've had playing COD in sometime. The blitz pace really speed up deathmatch. So I'm happy with it

Blitz Patrol is becoming one of my favorite game modes behind SnD... Blitz is the way to go no doubt

ive always played Hardcore so the TTK never bothered me tbh but i can see why it dont sit right with many people in this game.. you got the stg44 and the Mp40 that are 2 shotting people in core

one thing i think is stupid is a gun having 10 attachments.. its nonsense

but agree this game bringing back fun memories of duty multiplayer that i been missing

Just picked up my copy of FH5. Got the price match without having to cancel my pre-order, so basically for it for $40.

Hope Walmart continues to have lower prices on physicals, definitely using it on BF2042 and Halo Infinite when they drop.

I feel you on that though, can get a bit excessive. Haven't heard it in years, but that's more than likely due to party chat.

If it's anything like MW2019's TTK, I'm fine with that. Always feel like hit detection is off on any non-IW COD I've played.

Its even quicker than MW.

Also picked up Mirrors Edge Catalyst, Agents of Mayhem, and MGSV:The Phantom Pain. First two were $1 a piece, 2nd was $6(Doordash delivery from GameStop). Thought about FFXV for $5, but held off.

Won't be playing any anytime soon as is.

Last edited:
Forza is gorgeous. Gonna be on it for a hot minute once I close up this last portion of Guardians.

Quick resume is a ****ing godsend, might be my favorite feature of next gen.

Anyone still on Apex? What yall think of the new map? Its a bit too open for me and I hate those predator creatures but I still can't put it down

Nah, I was cool with not hearing some random clown call me the the n-word every time I wanted to play online

I was playing Warzone with my cousin and I'd invite him to a party chat when we would team up with randoms on Rebirth. All of sudden he started to insist on going to game chat because we couldn't win if we weren't communicating with our teammates (which we had done numerous times). I didn't bother explaining to him that randoms in COD are 99% subhuman because I knew he'd insists anyway.

Sure enough, when the randoms were actually on coms, the first group of guys were treating him like an ******* for trying to talk friendly with them. Then the next game our teammate was roasting him for camping (while he was dead waiting to respawn).

Needless to say we went back to party chat from then on.

Nothing like some child telling you you trash while they wait for you to revive them.

*hits mute*

Had a teammate on Apex talking by himself in gamechat and was complaining the entire time. I went to rush a team and he called me a ****ing idiot. I proceeded to wipe the team as he got knocked by someone else.
I walked up to him and shot at him then left him to die in the ring. Dude shut up as soon as i wiped that team :lol:

Surely it didn't top Halo 3 or maybe even Gears 2 but congrats. Always excited to see my favorite gaming company do well.

Installing now as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom