• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
A 50 in halo 3 was nothing :lol:

just meant you were top 50% of people playing.

Halo 2 rankings were brutal but towards the top was nothing but cheaters

The OG Halo 2 ranking was brutal. At level 16 and up, you'd start to see cheaters. Not sure a legit 50 was even possible till they reset and updated the ranking system.

I hated Halo 3's system. You could get an easy 50 or get stuck in the mid to uppers 40s. This lead to a lot of people getting multiple accounts, which messed up skill based matchmaking. You never knew if that level 5 you were playing was a real level 5 or not.

The OG Halo 2 ranking was brutal. At level 16 and up, you'd start to see cheaters. Not sure a legit 50 was even possible till they reset and updated the ranking system.

I hated Halo 3's system. You could get an easy 50 or get stuck in the mid to uppers 40s. This lead to a lot of people getting multiple accounts, which messed up skill based matchmaking. You never knew if that level 5 you were playing was a real level 5 or not.
Highly doubt there was a legit 50. I got to 48 or 49 on TS (the full moon I think it was) but it was with 1 legit win and maybe 9-10 odd games where someone cheating was on my team or something of the sort. This repeated over and over.

big team battle was also my jam on that. Was at the 45 mark Legit. Good times

Yeah, flying warthogs that reigned hellfire from the sky was the norm in Big Team games. The rest was standbyers and super BRs (not talking double shot). I actually liked the dummy glitch. Thought it was funny.

A 50 in halo 3 was nothing :lol:

just meant you were top 50% of people playing.

Halo 2 rankings were brutal but towards the top was nothing but cheaters
A 50 in H3 wasn't hard but in reality it's probably closer to 10% of the population.

Yeah, flying warthogs that reigned hellfire from the sky was the norm in Big Team games. The rest was standbyers and super BRs (not talking double shot). I actually liked the dummy glitch. Thought it was funny.
At that point it was just funny to me. At this time I’d just run to blockbuster and grab a 3 month card out of the display copies and make a new account to mess around with haha. Those were the days

It was pretty easy getting to a 40 for me. It was a struggle to hit that 46 in Lone Wolves for me personally. I was solid, but never had a good strafe game.

As far as the BC announcement, always think buying games in hopes of it becoming BC is a bad idea, but definitely would have gotten a lot of them cheaper years back.

In on Blood on the Sand, all the Max Paynes, and Manhunt. Not sure what else I looked over, but those are the standouts.

It was pretty easy getting to a 40 for me. It was a struggle to hit that 46 in Lone Wolves for me personally. I was solid, but never had a good strafe game.
LW’s was a hard game type. Once you’re up 3 kills you can just camp. I could see how getting a 50 on that would be tough. Very little room for error

I was running solo on Halo 3 and started out as a straight noob using only the assault rifle because I didn't like the BR.

Once I got to like rank 9-17 I realized I had to learn how to use the BR if I wanted to go further.

I only made it up to Brigidair I think it was which was like level 46-48 and then I didn't have much time to play like that because of work and my girl being able to hang out more.

Lone wolf I also only made it to like level 45 I think not sure but I remember from 42 up was just straight kill stealing lol.

Back
Top Bottom