Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Not sure how the content is going to work, but season 1 going until May seems like a long *** time.

Makes it seem like if you do the battle pass it's going to be a massive grind or it'll be wrapped up well before the next season.

The only game I play that I can compare it to is Warzone. Those seasons are like ~60 days, I think. I don't keep track.

Last edited:
I like this new halo but it just feels kinda…cheap? Can’t really think of a way to describe it but it’s def fun so far

whats trash about the MP exactly

i haven't done research of what people don't like but the games i played it felt really smooth and enjoyable IMO

THE MOVEMENTS AND ESPECIALLY THE AIMING, HOW THE MP PLAYS AS A WHOLE HAS A VERY WEIRD FEEL TO IT. I STATED BEFORE IT REMINDS ME A LOT LIKE HALO 4 AND HALO REACH WHICH THOSE GAMES WERE AWFUL AS FAR AS MP. IT FEEL LIKE PLAYING NBA JAM VS. NBA 2K :lol:. JUST A WEIRD ARCADE LIKE FEEL TO THE MULTIPLAYER.

IM SURE THE NEWCOMERS CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BUT IT IS SO NOTICABLE TO ME. MAYBE THEY TIGHTEN IT UP WITH UPDATES

THE MOVEMENTS AND ESPECIALLY THE AIMING, HOW THE MP PLAYS AS A WHOLE HAS A VERY WEIRD FEEL TO IT. I STATED BEFORE IT REMINDS ME A LOT LIKE HALO 4 AND HALO REACH WHICH THOSE GAMES WERE AWFUL AS FAR AS MP. IT FEEL LIKE PLAYING NBA JAM VS. NBA 2K :lol:. JUST A WEIRD ARCADE LIKE FEEL TO THE MULTIPLAYER.

IM SURE THE NEWCOMERS CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BUT IT IS SO NOTICABLE TO ME. MAYBE THEY TIGHTEN IT UP WITH UPDATES

As a Halo head

I disagree :lol:

It just feels like the newest Halo iteration to me

Besides the beta I haven't played Infinite since they released it this week.

It's still the beta I think, but the actual full multi-player won't release until Dec 8... I think.

I also agree with everything memphissfinest memphissfinest said about it. It was the movement for me, it was hard to strafe and aim and hit my shots.

I do solid in Infinite. Not winning a lot of the games, but I think I have a positive K/D lol.

F771E3D6-36DE-4C98-9B2C-3B0017729FFE.png

Bruhh

was up to 178 kills had just thrown down my mortar strike, had a bombing run i was calling as well and game crashed

this been happening way to often in duty, its like the server cant handle it or host leaves iunno but its annoying as ****

Besides the beta I haven't played Infinite since they released it this week.

It's still the beta I think, but the actual full multi-player won't release until Dec 8... I think.

I also agree with everything memphissfinest memphissfinest said about it. It was the movement for me, it was hard to strafe and aim and hit my shots.

IM HOPING THATS THE CASE AND BECAUSE ITS STILL BETA. THE MOVEMENT AND AIMING ARE CURRENTLY NOT VERY TIGHT. SEEMS UNFINISHED TO ME. WILL COME BACK DECEMBER 8 AND SEE.

AR starts just need to die in a fire

I didn't mind it as much in Halo 3 because there were generally enough BRs on the map but it is a struggle out here on Infinite. Why are AR starts in Big Team Battle a thing?

Some people used to complain about BR starts in Big Team because "they could barely move without getting picked off" and it wasn't fair. As if going against someone with an AR while they have a BR is somehow fair.

BR starts would help the game a little. It'll probably take 343 six months to implement it though.

Back
Top Bottom