Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Don’t even think it’s worth that, if you don’t plan on playing warzone u don’t need that game

The new guns in Infinite are pretty cool
Been having a lot of fun with the Heatwave and Shock Rifle in particular.

I don't think there's a achievement for it, but feels like its impossible to get 3 stars in a weapon drill.

I don't think there's a achievement for it, but feels like its impossible to get 3 stars in a weapon drill.

There is an achievement for it. I randomly got it yesterday with the rocket launcher on the first try. When possible, just shot the ground when multiple enemies group up. That leads two the most damage per shot and double/triple kills.

I remember facing Tripppey sometimes in Halo 3, he was always very very good but he really leveled up his game the past few years

I reckon him and Tylenul (Space Station Gaming) are going to crush it now that they’ve made it as pro players

The dream

Capture.PNG

had messages last night calling me a try hard for dominating in shipment lol

i replied LOL

he hit me with the good ol 1v1 me reply

always cracked up at the "try hard" memes

**** am i suppose to play with controller on my lap or something and stare into space

Some guy was ranting at me for "spamming" earlier while I was zoning with Robocop on MK11 and then he completely lost the plot when I told him to stop spamming bad decisions :smh::lol:
Went from an annoyed regular tone complaint about spamming to shouting "SHUT THE **** UP YOU ****ING F-SLUR (Garden tool)"
I'll never understand how people get so mad at a videogame but I thank them for the entertainment

Some guy was ranting at me for "spamming" earlier while I was zoning with Robocop on MK11 and then he completely lost the plot when I told him to stop spamming bad decisions :smh::lol:
Went from an annoyed regular tone complaint about spamming to shouting "SHUT THE **** UP YOU ****ING F-SLUR (Garden tool)"
I'll never understand how people get so mad at a videogame but I thank them for the entertainment
I picked up rockets the other night in Infinite, thought I had heard a shot fired from it already so I picked it up, fired the last rocket and got a kill, and used my BR trying to get another kid. Got killed.
Didn’t think anything of it.

Got a message from a teammate after the game “if you’re going to pick up rockets, use them.”

Lmao I was like “I did, thought they were empty”

Then I told him instead of messaging me, who went like 20-15, why isn’t he messaging the kid that went 3-18?

He goes “I did”
:rofl:

The “i did”

🤣😂🤣

Guy was prolly so fed up
:lol:

Bro the best part about that whole thing is that me and that dude were the top 2 players on our team in a close loss game and we had a kid who did THAT bad on our team.

I deadass thought he was gonna hit me with a “gg” but then I open and see that bs lmao

Wow wtf why does halo start you off on voice chat disabled?

im over here thinking i broke my astros and noone can hear me/vice versa.. im calling out and letting ppl know they at OS etc and bout steal our flag lolol

this whole ****ing time you mean to tell me my voice chat was off.. damn i feel dumb lol

i normally in party chat but aint noone on atm so i never really tried communicating to teammates

Back
Top Bottom