Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
The avengers game has to be one of the biggest flops of all time in terms of actual game
That game would have been dope had it been given to the right dev. No idea why SE decided to give it to a studio who had no prior exp with GaaS.

That game would have been dope had it been given to the right dev. No idea why SE decided to give it to a studio who had no prior exp with GaaS.
Gave kinda struck me like, here comes the hate, Destiny. All these hopes and hype completely let down. Advertised a Rottweiler and gave us a gerbil

so when you guys are searching for arena are yall selecting Open or Solo/Duo

i realized i only been playing on open even as a solo..so im guessing that means i have a chance to match up vs a party of 4 ? is that what that means

i should prolly start my placement games in Solo/Duo

hit plat 6 last night but only played about 2 games before sixers came on

so when you guys are searching for arena are yall selecting Open or Solo/Duo

i realized i only been playing on open even as a solo..so im guessing that means i have a chance to match up vs a party of 4 ? is that what that means

i should prolly start my placement games in Solo/Duo

hit plat 6 last night but only played about 2 games before sixers came on
That’s exactly what it means. I play both.

If I’m alone or with 1 friend we run solo/duo + controller input. I’m a Diamond 5 in that.

Open / cross play I’m a Diamond 3 but moving much slower.

I think if you run solo you may have better luck running solo/duo cause anyone in anything less than a 3 man probably running solo/duo.

There's different ranks if you play solo/duo vs open?

That's kind of dumb.

There's different ranks if you play solo/duo vs open?

That's kind of dumb.
It’s not dumb. It’s very smart actually.

They finally added a way to match make YOUR input option.

Open is crossplay required.
Solo/Duo you can choose controller input or mouse and keyboard.

Not only that, they helped stop the issue of solo players constantly matching 4 man squads and getting smoked 50-22. The issue is resolved and no one feels left out or bothered. It’s not good practice for a 4 man competitive squad to match a team of randoms that will lose a player due to being dominated within a few minutes.

Both queues are separate ranks but what I like about it is that I haven’t felt like either rank is looked down upon at all, both are valid ranks for skill placement.

Idk. Well I agree with you said, just seems like it'll fragment the player base some.

I'll try Solo/Duo later tonight, but been playing on Open. Didn't even bother to check if there were options. I've done well for the most part playing Open ranked matches so far while playing solo. With friends, not so much.

Idk. Well I agree with you said, just seems like it'll fragment the player base some.

I'll try Solo/Duo later tonight, but been playing on Open. Didn't even bother to check if there were options. I've done well for the most part playing Open ranked matches so far while playing solo. With friends, not so much.
What rank are you at?

damn gamestop put nba 2k22 for the x at 35. it was 29 yesterday. dont they know black friday is this friday? *** holes

Didn't know about that solo/duo que in Infinite.

Will try it out because I've been matching against squads and I get clapped due to scrub teammates or quitters.

I remember facing Tripppey sometimes in Halo 3, he was always very very good but he really leveled up his game the past few years

I reckon him and Tylenul (Space Station Gaming) are going to crush it now that they’ve made it as pro players
It's crazy to see "one of us" make it that far. If you asked anyone who was the best of all the matchmaking guys, Trippeys name wouldn't even have come up back then and now look.

That Tylelnul kid is next level. That's the best matchmaking kid I have ever seen. He plays on 10 sens too none of it makes any sense.

played my 10 placements for Solo/Duo Arena

started in Diamond 1

which is weird because in 3 games i had teammates leave and got smoked in CTF but i was still getting kills and holding my own

There's already cheats for Halo infinite.

Another reason why crosspalay with PC shouldn't be a thing
Can’t speak on Halo but console players cheat too. In fact, Apex released the number of accounts they banned for cheating and PS4 had ~4K accounts and led PC and other consoles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom