Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I hope people use better judgement.
Screenshot_20211124-182317_Facebook.jpg

The only thing close to the level of Call of Duty’s toxicity that I’ve experienced is Mortal Kombat 11.

Y'all do know, in general the video game community is toxic as a whole right?

Like some of the same ppl playing COD, play MK, Halo, and R6 :lol:

You can find the same type of toxic ppl in Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Just give these games live chats again.

Anyone know how to fix the controller not charging? It doesn't seem to charge when I connect it to my phone charger or to the USB type C cable I have connected to the Series X?

It was fine with the controller that came with the system, but I recently got a new one like 2-3 weeks ago and it's not been charging. The USB type C port works as it vibrates when I connect the cable, but it basically turns into a wired controller when connected...doesn't charge.

Been having to use AA batteries.

Anyone know how to fix the controller not charging? It doesn't seem to charge when I connect it to my phone charger or to the USB type C cable I have connected to the Series X?

It was fine with the controller that came with the system, but I recently got a new one like 2-3 weeks ago and it's not been charging. The USB type C port works as it vibrates when I connect the cable, but it basically turns into a wired controller when connected...doesn't charge.

Maybe the controller needs updating.

Or the battery pack is faulty.

Same thing happened to me. Apparently it’s an issue with some of the chargeable kits. If you reach out to Microsoft they should send you a new one.

Decided to get BF2042. Was no sale at GameStop but got it for like $48 after promo codes/taxes.

On the way to pick it up now.

Y'all do know, in general the video game community is toxic as a whole right?

Like some of the same ppl playing COD, play MK, Halo, and R6 :lol:

You can find the same type of toxic ppl in Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Just give these games live chats again.
For sure but there's definitely levels to it. Certain games' game chats are a whole new level of toxic.
On Halo, either H3 or Infinite, the game lobbies are generally not very toxic. Call of Duty lobbies on the other hand are just wild.

I absolutely love toxic opponents though, on MK I tend to play my Robocop or Nightwolf in a certain way that is most likely to piss off the opponent.

Back
Top Bottom