Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
It’s insane that my PC ram costs more than an Xbox.. granted it’s DDR5 but still…

D2EAEDCF-2A44-44B3-AC77-39A9B89C6A2E.jpeg

Just to ask, do you play with KB/M or Xbox controller?

Xbox controller, KB/M is a CLEAR ADVANTAGE… however once your Xbox controller is overclocked you can cook.. KB/M let’s you swing around from spot to spot so much faster but it’s honestly preference some of the best warzone tourney players are still controller

It’s insane that my PC ram costs more than an Xbox.. granted it’s DDR5 but still…

D2EAEDCF-2A44-44B3-AC77-39A9B89C6A2E.jpeg

It's all out of hand... I can no longer take shots at the Seagate XBOX SSD solution after buying my 2TB Seagate 530 for the PS5.

I got a good deal (hopefully you caught that on sale too @ $439) but it's still outrageous when you consider the price of an entire next-gen console.

You don’t need 4k unless your on a PC, look at some LG ultra gear 1440p monitors. You get a 4k if its hdmi 2.1 which is wildly expensive and still hard to get..

BenQ is the workhorse.. LG is pretty good right now though, do some research though a lot of sites have some really good reviews when it comes to monitors
Damn some great options for LG too and good prices. What’s been your preference for size? 27 or 32?

How does xCloud work with Apple? I just got a new iPad Pro and want to check it out.

Damn some great options for LG too and good prices. What’s been your preference for size? 27 or 32?

27 inch is the sweet spot, I feel like anything bigger might as well get a tv..

This is my current monitor.. it’s stupid good..

LG 27GN950-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27” UHD (3840 x 2160) Nano IPS Display, 1ms Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, G-SYNC Compatibility, AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, Tilt/Height/Pivot Adjustable Stand Amazon product ASIN B08BCRYS6B

27 inch is the sweet spot, I feel like anything bigger might as well get a tv..

This is my current monitor.. it’s stupid good..

LG 27GN950-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27” UHD (3840 x 2160) Nano IPS Display, 1ms Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, G-SYNC Compatibility, AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, Tilt/Height/Pivot Adjustable Stand Amazon product ASIN B08BCRYS6B

Depends on your sitting distance from the screen... I returned the 27 for a 32.

No dedicated app? Can I use PS5 controller? I just realized I packed my Xbox controller. Imma check it out later for sure.
No dedicated app cause of Apple restrictions just have to save the webpage to Home Screen. I don’t think you can use a ps5 controller never tried I just use the regular series x controller

Really enjoying Dying Light 2 so far but unless I'm missing something, it seems the developers kinda removed the wacky weapon blueprints that the first game had. I haven't come across a single blueprint that crafts a weapon, only blueprints that modify existing weapons. That's really my only complaint so far, haven't run into any bugs about 6 hours in.

I'll have to get Dying Light 1 eventually. Should have done this before the sequel dropped.

We ain’t even got the stock series x on the shelf yet Dawg you talkin about new colors? I already think it’s asinine they released the Infinite version. What a slap in the face.

I really wanted that console. Not too many LE consoles I want that I don't have too. Ohh well, there will be other LE Series X in the future that will be cheaper and easier to get and hopefully come with a game I want.

I think it’s insanely idiotic they left out an optical audio port on this console. Had to go buy a damn $40 Astro adapter to actually get Dolby Digital Surround on my A40’s mixamp.

I'd be fine with a high-quality white wrap. I want the X to match the Switch OLED & PS5. Big fan of no hidden filth.

The only special edition console I ever bought was the PS4 Pro 50 mill edition. Love that guy, have it packed up in storage.

Back
Top Bottom