OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

He would've been better off talking about killing ****** and selling crack. Maybe sprinkle in a few insulting things about black women. Then everything would be OK and he'd still have his deals.

That was the funniest thing about the "culture" being upset about the white lives matter T-shirts..... because this culture LOVES white lives

We tell our youth to risk sitting in those white prisons to get European clothes, European Cars, Go spend your money in European places (Santorini, Amalfi coast, France etc etc) Spend millions & take pictures with your white Jewelers, break bread with your white managers, assault a black person & pay the white lawyer to get you off..... but don't you dare state the obvious Kanye :lol:

This **** is just laughably hypocritical

Adidas cutting ties with Kanye because of his "dangerous rhetoric" while also ensuring they will keep designs to release in the Future is hilarious.

Everything that's happening right now is like a culmination of his last 10 years of interviews combined :lol: , society as a whole honestly.
The “Future” being capitalized threw me off cause I was like “what does Future have to do with Adidas?” Lmaoo

APhRlHOQRBujQSjVlHjGKu0yP7kZ8mDElB0WwuXiXGE.jpg

Dude cant even get a meeting with Skechers now.

Dude thought the outcomes he rapped about in his music is real life.

He would've been better off talking about killing ****** and selling crack. Maybe sprinkle in a few insulting things about black women. Then everything would be OK and he'd still have his deals.
He might as well been talking about that 😂. He's done nothing to help the Black community after securing his fortune. Just brag about being a billionaire and **** on your community. And we just watched him do it and never held him accountable. Just excuse after excuse. It never had to come to all this for Ye smh. This was totally preventable

Just imagine how quickly the Jewish community would have shut Seinfeld TF down had he gone on TMZ against his own people with some stupid **** like, "The Holocaust was a choice". Instead of spending his time antagonizing his own community and going on code switching rants where he drastically changes his voice depending on the pigment of the interviewer due to his insecurity, Kanye should have been building his own infrastructure and getting full control of his intellectual property. Instead he's running to Sketchers in desperation. I guess slavery really is a choice 🥴

I always thought Kanye was a proud Black man who would ascend to the highest peaks and use his newfound power to lift the same exact people he claimed were being disenfranchised the entire first half of his career. I honestly feel bad for him and sad that he doesn't have any real n's around him anymore. Just a bunch of enablers, yes men, MAGA, and opportunists like Candace Owens.

Alexa, play The Story of OJ...

Man been talking reckless and publicly bullied people for a long while now but the minute he mentions a certain demo it’s a problem.

He might as well been talking about that 😂. He's done nothing to help the Black community after securing his fortune. Just brag about being a billionaire and **** on your community. And we just watched him do it and never held him accountable. Just excuse after excuse. It never had to come to all this for Ye smh. This was totally preventable

Just imagine how quickly the Jewish community would have shut Seinfeld TF down had he gone on TMZ against his own people with some stupid **** like, "The Holocaust was a choice". Instead of spending his time antagonizing his own community and going on code switching rants where he drastically changes his voice depending on the pigment of the interviewer due to his insecurity, Kanye should have been building his own infrastructure and getting full control of his intellectual property. Instead he's running to Sketchers in desperation. I guess slavery really is a choice 🥴

I always thought Kanye was a proud Black man who would ascend to the highest peaks and use his newfound power to lift the same exact people he claimed were being disenfranchised the entire first half of his career. I honestly feel bad for him and sad that he doesn't have any real n's around him anymore. Just a bunch of enablers, yes men, MAGA, and opportunists like Candace Owens.

Alexa, play The Story of OJ...

As i ask when this is brought up with any of the Moguls, whether it Ye, Dre, Puff, Jay etc etc what exactly is lifting up the community & how do you expect one man to do that for an entire race of people, We are watching what their doing to him for simply questioning the black communities' relationship with Jewish people........ what do you think happens if one man decides to invest all his wealth into "helping the disenfranchised"... how do you think that ends?

also as a Kanye fan i can't sit here & let people change the narrative as if he just had ever loving support from the black community in total. for damn near a decade now it's been he's a ****, his wife is a *****, he's could never design on those levels, make T-shirts, Your music is trash, they laughed at his mental breakdowns, laughed at him in debt, laughed at him when he "failed" at Nike etc etc

I get the public's view on celebrities is their rich so **** it, but these are humans. If anyone is consistently subjected to the **** they hear from their "own" people on a daily basis i can totally see why most celebs aren't willing to go the distance, where does it get you?

Ye is 100% a narcissist & acts selfishly on plenty of occasions, no doubt. But this one right here, the one that's tanking everything he's worked for over the past 10. What is the selfish goal he's accomplishing here? ***** could have just kept getting robbed, collected billions & lived life. The Defcon 3 BS started the backlash, but the MAIN POINT of all these interviews and rants has been about the long history of black entertainers who have been taken advantage of by the Jewish executives & how those conversations need to be had.

We constantly hear all these black rappers, ball players, actors talk about their bad deals, bad management, bad ownership etc etc, Someone comes out & starts naming specific names & it's Crickets. Non a ounce of support from none of these ****** because they don't want to fumble their bags.

Literally from the start of this entire fashion operation, dude has been screaming we need to work together, we need to share information, we need to create our own spaces but people ignore that for the sensationalized **** that causes outrage. a few billionaires in the black community ain't gonna do it, because as designed we don't have the connections to get things done w/o cutting in other races.

Last edited:
Also I’ll add that Kanye was ONE of the major forces in making high end street wear and sneaker collecting popular for the masses along with Pharrell and a few others. Over night he practically changed the fit on ****** shirts and pants and any shoes or clothes he was photographed with sold out asap or gained popularity. So it’s kinda bull**** to me to see how the fashion industry wouldn’t even acknowledge him on that level even before the antisemitic comments

Also I’ll add that Kanye was ONE of the major forces in making high end street wear and sneaker collecting popular for the masses along with Pharrell and a few others. Over night he practically changed the fit on ****** shirts and pants and any shoes or clothes he was photographed with sold out asap or gained popularity. So it’s kinda bull**** to me to see how the fashion industry wouldn’t even acknowledge him on that level even before the antisemitic comments
"even if you in a benz, you still a ***** in a coupe"

but if what he said is true about being presented the lv creative director position before virgil, what else did/does he want

but if what he said is true about being presented the lv creative director position before virgil, what else did/does he want
I don’t believe he was offered that position at all and you gotta be crazy if you think he would have turned that offer down. He was just hating on Virgil.

From what i remember him saying in an interview, it was LVMH having "discussions" with him about the creative director role. They viewed him as too much of a wildcard (clearly :lol: ) So they chose Virgil, but did it secretly & Ye didn't find out until their was a public announcement.

and that's a fact about him & Pharrell switching the palette up for young black kids at that time. People take that as it only affecting fashion, but that's downplaying it. They changed the tide & were the first since the Tribe/De La era too make it cool to be yourself. I vividly remember how that impacted the hood, a lot of kids took that aestethic & that interest 7 started getting turned on to **** they would have been clowned at before.

Whether it be skating, art, alternative music choices... they helped usher in that shift in culture & were the faces for it.

:wow: at Pac telling him that him & biggie had plans on creating their own distribution network.

Last edited:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/entertainment/kanye-west-hitler-album/index.html

Exclusive: Kanye West has a disturbing history of admiring Hitler, sources tell CNN​

FAM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now ya'll telling me Ye who has been in business with several Jewish owned/backed companies (who cut him off IMMEDIATELY after saying something "antisemetic") was apparently obsessed with Hitler to the point an executive filed legal complaints..... and it's just suddenly unearthed :lol:

He was gonna name his album Hitler.... WORD??? :lol: Unnamed source..........

Everything they said would happen has happened except the criminal/legal part

also what's the Over/under that Wes ends up in an article as "Longtime Kanye Collaborator & fellow antisemite" :lol:

Griselda might wanna rethink the date of this drop

Last edited:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/entertainment/kanye-west-hitler-album/index.html

Exclusive: Kanye West has a disturbing history of admiring Hitler, sources tell CNN​

FAM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now ya'll telling me Ye who has been in business with several Jewish owned/backed companies (who cut him off IMMEDIATELY after saying something "antisemetic") was apparently obsessed with Hitler to the point an executive filed legal complaints..... and it's just suddenly unearthed :lol:

He was gonna name his album Hitler.... WORD??? :lol: Unnamed source..........

Everything they said would happen has happened except the criminal/legal part
But…..ok. I have opinions about the timing of the “Exclusive”, not the content or whatever, but the timing

Virgil had a degree in civil engineering and a masters in architecture. Kanye wasn't given that position before him :lol:

Ye was hating cuz he dropped out and virgil had the credentials

It was funny seeing JP Morgan say they refuse to deal with Ye anymore and immediately people were like, "Yes! Excellent! The right choice! Thank you! Now, who else are you accepting money from and you're going to be turning their money away and closing their accounts too, right?"

JP was like:

8519d6d8-fe8f-4516-8962-5bd9388b2ba1_text.gif

(Keeping the Friday memes going.)

Back
Top Bottom