OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Oof, video aside, that's an alt right blogger so I'd be careful on anything she shares. The Charlemagne video is pretty heavily edited (maybe, to highlight the parts where he talks about Jewish people) but that blogger has a history of sketchy posting.

See: She's currently insisting the attack on the Pelosis was not politically motivated and is a false flag.

Also, ninjahood ninjahood follows her.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 12.15.00 PM.png

giphy.gif

a trainer (who is ex military btw) casually telling a dude to apologize or lose your kids & get locked up.... but Ye is the dangerous one :lol:

How does the Trainer have this much control to be able to have him put in a facility?

I don't think it's the Trainer by himself, but apparently there's something called a 5150 where the people around you can deem you unfit & you can involuntarily be sent to a psych ward. IDK too much about this but people have brought up that "trainers" past & some of his other clients & something seems very off.

At first i thought it was just YE spazzing but sure enough the initial time he went "Crazy" he was with dude & he's the one who called the authorities. There was a thread floating around that had plenty mentions of dudes involvement during that time but i can't seem to find it today.

I don't think it's the Trainer by himself, but apparently there's something called a 5150 where the people around you can deem you unfit & you can involuntarily be sent to a psych ward. IDK too much about this but people have brought up that "trainers" past & some of his other clients & something seems very off.

At first i thought it was just YE spazzing but sure enough the initial time he went "Crazy" he was with dude & he's the one who called the authorities. There was a thread floating around that had plenty mentions of dudes involvement during that time but i can't seem to find it today.
The trainer sounds like they need to be placed in a facility themself

To my knowledge a 5150 is completed by a psychiatrist who holds you against your will somewhere (usually a mental institute or hospital) stating that you are a physical harm or danger to yourself or others.

A friend / colleague cannot simply 5150 you, but calling the police on you for something you’ve said or done can result in you being held and checked out by a psych to decide whether or not a 5150 is necessary.

When I attempted suicide I was put into a mental institute that day and had to see a psych before I could leave. Looking back, that was likely them deciding if I needed to be 5150’d.

To my knowledge a 5150 is completed by a psychiatrist who holds you against your will somewhere (usually a mental institute or hospital) stating that you are a physical harm or danger to yourself or others.

A friend / colleague cannot simply 5150 you, but calling the police on you for something you’ve said or done can result in you being held and checked out by a psych to decide whether or not a 5150 is necessary.

When I attempted suicide I was put into a mental institute that day and had to see a psych before I could leave. Looking back, that was likely them deciding if I needed to be 5150’d.
Are you doing better?

How does the Trainer have this much control to be able to have him put in a facility?
He doesn't. At worst he could get law enforcement involved on some 'wellness check' bs and hope he gets involuntarily committed as a result of an ensuing psych eval.
Either way it's a recipe for disaster, and should be taken as a serious threat.

Past 3 weeks at the gym Kanye has been on immediate skip every time a his song comes on one of my playlists. Every bar/lyric just hits different now😔

Oh hell naw! Let my man have his moment of retrospect. Im mean…at this point…he might reconsider.

Back
Top Bottom