OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

bdl3bc0tz63a1.jpg

Yeahhh I’m done with anything new from Ye now.
It's sad because if his stans and enablers really cared about him, they would have encouraged him to get help MANY years ago, when it was first obvious. Now it's too late. And this will only get worse. I have a very bad feeling about where this story will end up 😔

I had no idea Hit Boy produced so many Kanye beats (****** in Paris, Theraflu, Wish You Would, etc). Hit Boy the real GOAT. Actually, RZA and Havoc are the GOATs, but as far as more modern producers go.

It's sad because if his stans and enablers really cared about him, they would have encouraged him to get help MANY years ago, when it was first obvious. Now it's too late. And this will only get worse. I have a very bad feeling about where this story will end up 😔

What is the "Help" the mental institution that isolates you from your loved one & prescribes you pills? the same pills he said were making him depressed, lacking of creativity & suicidal??

Yea i think i would much rather him saying "offensive" **** :lol:

Tl;dr
I'm 30 minutes into the full InfoWars interview. Nothing he's doing here is new for him. And in the long run, it works.

And the only thing Ye said in this interview that made me mad is "Dave Chappelle is a hack"

Best part of the interview is him saying "No one in high school knew what 'anti-semitic' means until Ye made it cool" 🤣

He has been doing this for years - he's a provocateur - and in the long run it benefits him.

Humans have amnesia. Years months and weeks from now the people who are saying they're mad at him right now will still be talking about him but they won't remember why.

It's because he uses controversy as an engine to keep his name coming out of the world's mouth.

What is the "Help" the mental institution that isolates you from your loved one & prescribes you pills? the same pills he said were making him depressed, lacking of creativity & suicidal??

Yea i think i would much rather him saying "offensive" **** :lol:
Nope, that's not the help. But thanks for playing 😂

Back
Top Bottom