OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE PAGE FOR THE DMV/BALTIMORE AREA.

little birdie told be the Blk colorway is a east coast release and the grey joints west coast..

^^^^

had a feeling you'd show up round these parts
I've know Cliff's (cmoney) for years and his wifey been the coolest for years.

Besides that... Y'all can have it.

If Lebron SB's fell in may lap Saturday afternoon, I'm convinced most of you need to get your character's up...

Been into shoes for YEARS (some over a decade now), living in the same area for years, posting on the same site for years, and STILL relying on NT for info/help/wanting to linking up when its ONLY convenient for you?

Right.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Commonwealth (had to purchase merch, or a raffle ticket, "retail" was at $500)
retail wasn't $500 bruh...they upped the price to $250 and then $275 for the tan...purchases over $50 got u a ticket into the raffle...

pimp.gif
Sup guys.

I would assume both HoH are getting them... wondering if they will do a raffle though

Originally Posted by lowwwski

I've been contemplating on posting a list for the lurkers out there of possible retailers of who will have these based off of the Y1's...instead of trying to PM everyone individually I'll just go ahead and throw it out there:

Major DC (held an auction for them)
Commonwealth (had to purchase merch, or a raffle ticket, "retail" was at $500)
DTLR (Mondawmin in Baltimore, and in Waldorf MD, cant think of all locations that had em: went for MSRP)
Shoe City (location unknown: went for retail)
Gentai (shop closed down)

Instead of trying to PM everybody, just follow me on Twitter @snoopy_gr and mention me with your NT name or PM me your email and/or phone number. I'm also willing to camp out, trying to get a solid group of people who really want the shoes instead of trying to make a profit.
I got my Yeezy 1's for retail in Bmore. I'm down to group up, and I'm not looking to make a profit. I like the sneakers just as much as the yeezy 1's and I want them to wear. PM 

Originally Posted by Askew

I would assume both HoH are getting them... wondering if they will do a raffle though

If HOH gets these, they will not be availble to purchase. They might actually be worse then Major. Everyone's best bet its whichever DTLR, SC, and Commonwealth. I'm sure there will be more stores, but time will tell.

My best bet is DTLR. I have a good friend who's a manager at a DTLR; hopefully she can spill some info on these & maybe even hold me a pair.
Until then...
pimp.gif

camping is a must for mondawmin huh?
i'd be down to group up but i'll be at work (5am-10am). if i can get someone to work my shift ill be down

Hopefully we won't have to camp at Mondawmin, I'd be surprised if people were interested in them like that down here.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Askew

If HOH gets these, they will not be availble to purchase. They might actually be worse then Major. Everyone's best bet its whichever DTLR, SC, and Commonwealth. I'm sure there will be more stores, but time will tell.

Negative, maybe old FL you wouldnt be able to cop, new footlocker isn't going for it! With that said, don't look for these at the house of hoops, there was a very slim chance of it, but the company would want a certain ammount to fulfill. From what I'm hearing DTLR will be getting them, Bmore and Minnesota ave are 2 of which that I've heard. Good luck to those that actually want them.

Don't no goons want no damn Yeezys. Goons want kicks that all of the goons can wear at the same time to the go-go and match.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Don't no goons want no damn Yeezys. Goons want kicks that all of the goons can wear at the same time to the go-go and match.

Lls but can someone let us know whats good with the raffle worth a try right?

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

I heard Mondawmin Mall's DTLR is having a raffle...

Is this confirmed?! This would seemingly be the first spot for confirmation in the area

according to cmonwealth neither location is getting them. 
just a heads up

well should get confirmation by wed LATEST thurs. this release is going to be od...

I hate my size sometimes... They end up buying it just because its left over and end up charging a ridiculous prices because so rare...I guarantee....people going to ask over 2 stack..some bs.

Back
Top Bottom