OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE PAGE FOR THE DMV/BALTIMORE AREA.

Whichever spot is doing raffles is probably going to be my best bet. I didnt see anything about campouts in the DMV, so is it safe to assume there isn't any lines yet?

I'm 99% sure Mondawmin DTLR is getting them but I'm not sure I want to go that route honestly. Looking for ANY other option right now lol.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Whichever spot is doing raffles is probably going to be my best bet. I didnt see anything about campouts in the DMV, so is it safe to assume there isn't any lines yet?

no no lines cause no one knows the release info..small shops are now getting confirmation...majors still dont know....hoh don't even know yet.

Originally Posted by MalcBreezy

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

Def down to link up with peeps and possibly camp if necessary, the goons are gonna be out in full for this one so grouping up is def a good idea

This. ^^
Being that I'm a girl who wants these Yeezys, I'm DEFINITELY planning on grouping up with a few guys.
I'm down to meet up! I've just been stationed at Fort Belvior and i heard from my cousin up here that %**@ is REAL at campouts here. PM me with the info if yall r serious
^^^^ Same just PM me with any info and ill do the same.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

is any store in arundel mills mall going to get them?

I wish, but I doubt it. Especially after what happened at the Concord release...
But if they did that would be GREAT.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Based2315

Hopefully we won't have to camp at Mondawmin, I'd be surprised if people were interested in them like that down here.

1660106_o.gif

this^^

DTLR just basically confirmed Mondawmin will get them via Twitter. They tweeted "DTLR is getting the Yeezys 2s and we will tweet which locations will have them"..someone replied to the tweet with "Mondawmin" and DTLR retweeted em. Hopefully thats not the only one that will get them, but I'm pretty sure they will have the biggest stock in the Baltimore area.

Cream in VA is gettin em, but I'm sure the pairs will never see the light of day, da dude I spoke to at the store pretty much kept it G and said if pairs do see the floor, won't b 4 retail, said he's already had an offer for $4000 for a pair (pretty sure that pair walked out), he did say a DTLR is richmond was supposed 2 get em, but I've called them all, and they say no go

yo i live in Maryland and i'm all for banding together in order to maximize our chances..i've been coordinating with a fellow nter from the area that hooked me up with the cool grey 11s as well. i heard dtlr mondawmin got em..i got confirmation from about 4 different dtlr (funny cuz none of them were mondawmin). whenever i called mondawmin they just kept saying "we dont know yet".

Shop gentei had problems after the black pair release,Social studies probably had the smoothest releases.too bad those stores are no longer an option cause I think those were the only mom and pop shops that let people camp around here?some shoe city let people camp think too?don't remember which one?

Anybody know if that boutique in pg (metro sneakers) getting them?
Where are those insiders from the y1 releases?731baller,nipxd,shadtothecity,vj,Fresco?

Yaw do realize that "banding together" means its probably less likely you'll get a pair? you probably want to be around the LEAST amount of people as possible, IE a location where there are LESS people which in turn maximizes YOUR chances at getting the shoes.... This thread is pure hilarity....

Yovani, what's good... I have ZERO info about this release, as I've been tied up with work HARDBODY these last couple weeks and have been able to do very little HW/legwork on these... Its probably looking like raffles everywhere... Camping for these is pretty much gonna be a fail... Now to decide which raffle I want to attend.... ::tongue:roceeds to do the birdman handrub::

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

yo i live in Maryland and i'm all for banding together in order to maximize our chances..i've been coordinating with a fellow nter from the area that hooked me up with the cool grey 11s as well. i heard dtlr mondawmin got em..i got confirmation from about 4 different dtlr (funny cuz none of them were mondawmin). whenever i called mondawmin they just kept saying "we dont know yet".
which dtlr's confirmed that they are getting them??

Modawmin was hectic for the Galaxy foams, but that was a first come first serve where they ended up handpicking people. So I'm not going there even though it's definite they'll be getting them.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Yaw do realize that "banding together" means its probably less likely you'll get a pair? you probably want to be around the LEAST amount of people as possible, IE a location where there are LESS people which in turn maximizes YOUR chances at getting the shoes.... This thread is pure hilarity....

Yovani, what's good... I have ZERO info about this release, as I've been tied up with work HARDBODY these last couple weeks and have been able to do very little HW/legwork on these... Its probably looking like raffles everywhere... Camping for these is pretty much gonna be a fail... Now to decide which raffle I want to attend.... ::tongue:roceeds to do the birdman handrub::
I don't mind banding together because at least I know that someone I'm rollin with, will actually WEAR the shoes if they get them and I don't.

I have the same problem fresco,haven't really had time.I guess to the raffles it is ma dude, smh.hopefully somebody comes through with info

Made some calls today...Mondawmin, Minnesota Ave and a store in PG (can't remember the name) will MORE than likely be allocated some Y2's.

When I called other DTLR locations they said they weren't getting them and that Mondawmin would.

Called Mondawmin and Minnesota Ave they both gave me the same response, "We'll have confirmation by Thursday".

As for banding together, its kinda tough especially with the fact that there is no solid info as to how the stores are releasing.

If they said they were doing first come first serve, it would have been a wrap and we probably be camped out now.

Still in the process of making some calls now, I'll be sure to keep y'all posted.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Made some calls today...Mondawmin, Minnesota Ave and a store in PG (can't remember the name) will MORE than likely be allocated some Y2's.

When I called other DTLR locations they said they weren't getting them and that Mondawmin would.

Called Mondawmin and Minnesota Ave they both gave me the same response, "We'll have confirmation by Thursday".

As for banding together, its kinda tough especially with the fact that there is no solid info as to how the stores are releasing.

If they said they were doing first come first serve, it would have been a wrap and we probably be camped out now.

Still in the process of making some calls now, I'll be sure to keep y'all posted.
Thanks for the info. I'm definitely gonna try my luck at Mondawmin.

Originally Posted by bigruss

This. ^^
Being that I'm a girl who wants these Yeezys, I'm DEFINITELY planning on grouping up with a few guys.
I'm down to meet up! I've just been stationed at Fort Belvior and i heard from my cousin up here that %**@ is REAL at campouts here. PM me with the info if yall r serious

Same with me...PM me or vice versa...let's all get them...Does anyone have any info for PG County or Virginia? I work out in VA, at Tyson's so I've been asking all people at the stores and they haven't heard anything. One manager said he'd know by tomorrow but he wasn't sure of anything yet

Originally Posted by bigruss

This. ^^
i live in woodbridge, and im def down to camp with a group

Back
Top Bottom