OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE PAGE FOR THE DMV/BALTIMORE AREA.

Originally Posted by B Sox

It is confusing to me as to why DTLR Columbia wouldn't receive these.

EXACTLY! Its MUCH more civilized and structured out here (I'm a block away from Columbia Mall), and I'm extremely pissed that they never think of bringing major releases over here.
mad.gif

Nike's asking for a bloodshed out in Mondawmin.

^Yup. Definitely more structured. I got the South Beach 8s there with no problem. I currently live in East Baltimore, but am originally from Columbia. I have a few spots in the city that I usually like to go to, but for a release like this, I would definitely prefer to go to Columbia. I don't want any part of Mondawmin.

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Shop Gentei is outta business lol. Heard Majors/Commonwealth won't be carrying them either. Regardless, we should have some concrete info within a day or 2.

I guarantee you all will definitely have some concrete information by Sunday :-D

I hate the fact that DTLR tweeted ONLY Mondawmin mall. Shoulda waited till they had allll the stores selling em. Now that place might be flooded come Friday..

DTLR AT MONDAWMIN MALL WILL CONDUCT A RAFFLE BUT IF I TELL YOU GUYS HOW MANY PAIRS THEY HAVE I WILL ADD TO THE CHAOS.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

DTLR AT MONDAWMIN MALL WILL CONDUCT A RAFFLE BUT IF I TELL YOU GUYS HOW MANY PAIRS THEY HAVE I WILL ADD TO THE CHAOS.

shortage or abundance?

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

shortage or abundance?

so far they're only confirmed store in the DMV area....do the math

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

It is confusing to me as to why DTLR Columbia wouldn't receive these.

EXACTLY! Its MUCH more civilized and structured out here (I'm a block away from Columbia Mall), and I'm extremely pissed that they never think of bringing major releases over here.
mad.gif

Nike's asking for a bloodshed out in Mondawmin.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS

YESSSSSS..

YESSSSS

man this some bs...if i have to cop my size on ebay its gonna be atleast $2000. why do i see everywhere only starting at 8??

this the galaxy all over.

So DTLR Mondawmin is the only place in the Baltimore area that we know might have them? I feel like that would be pretty ridiculous. Especially for this area...

IT WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAD THE 1ST ONES

other than the 1-2 pair shoe city had at security ..lol

OK GUYS THEY WILL RAFFLE SIZE 8-13.
HARM THEY HAVE MORE THAN 25 PAIRS TRUST AND THEY STILL IN THE WAREHOUSE. 

Basically nike given all the shipments of all the stores to them due to the way the handled the galaxy release?

Nice ..

Back
Top Bottom