OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE PAGE FOR THE DMV/BALTIMORE AREA.

Make of this what you will. Check the 2 tweets in the middle.
screenshot2012060520445.png

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Make of this what you will. Check the 2 tweets in the middle.
screenshot2012060520445.png

Word is that DTLR's will not confirm until Friday, Thursday at the earliest. I called a friend who works at a DTLR and all her manager has stated is that it'll be very little notice. She's never lied when it came to a release so I'll take it for what its worth right now

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Yeah I'm with you. We're getting 1 in Georgetown soon though lol.
yeah i heard they suppose to turn the Barnes & Nobles into it, they needed a big space

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Don't no goons want no damn Yeezys. Goons want kicks that all of the goons can wear at the same time to the go-go and match.

Goons wanna stick up all the people in line that have 245 to spend on some kicks...Honestly...some of these releases creates an uncomfortable environment for some...

Shop Gentei is outta business lol. Heard Majors/Commonwealth won't be carrying them either. Regardless, we should have some concrete info within a day or 2.

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

Cream in VA is gettin em, but I'm sure the pairs will never see the light of day, da dude I spoke to at the store pretty much kept it G and said if pairs do see the floor, won't b 4 retail, said he's already had an offer for $4000 for a pair (pretty sure that pair walked out), he did say a DTLR is richmond was supposed 2 get em, but I've called them all, and they say no go

Heard this on Monday, PM's will be sent once/if I hear anything.

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Don't no goons want no damn Yeezys. Goons want kicks that all of the goons can wear at the same time to the go-go and match.

Goons wanna stick up all the people in line that have 245 to spend on some kicks...Honestly...some of these releases creates an uncomfortable environment for some...

You don't say. Tell me more. 
hqdefault.jpg

Originally Posted by Based2315

Hopefully we won't have to camp at Mondawmin, I'd be surprised if people were interested in them like that down here.

laugh.gif

Little do you know ...

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

Cream in VA is gettin em, but I'm sure the pairs will never see the light of day, da dude I spoke to at the store pretty much kept it G and said if pairs do see the floor, won't b 4 retail, said he's already had an offer for $4000 for a pair (pretty sure that pair walked out), he did say a DTLR is richmond was supposed 2 get em, but I've called them all, and they say no go

Heard this on Monday, PM's will be sent once/if I hear anything.

please pm m if u get confirmation

So DTLR Mondawmin is the only place in the Baltimore area that we know might have them? I feel like that would be pretty ridiculous. Especially for this area...

It is confusing to me as to why DTLR Columbia wouldn't receive these.

thats crazy if thats the only dtlr gettin pairs, unless theyre tryna concentrate pairs at one location, twitter page says stay tuned for details on how they will sell, im guessing raffle to cut out campouts

Back
Top Bottom