Official Young Money - "We Are Young Money" Album Thread DROPS 12/21

yup *$#@ leaked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This album will be on point...ya'll stay ready for the second coming of Nas or something...fall off

The **@! are you talking about?
laugh.gif
You're acting likeNas never dropped Untitled and has a joint with Marley coming in March.

Listened to the album and was exactly what I expected, trash. Drake and Wayne stans will love it though.

Originally Posted by zube42

This album will be on point...ya'll stay ready for the second coming of Nas or something...fall off

The **@! are you talking about?
laugh.gif
You're acting like Nas never dropped Untitled and has a joint with Marley coming in March.

Listened to the album and was exactly what I expected, trash. Drake and Wayne stans will love it though.

Whoa you listened mighty fast lol

this is dope.

You love every YM member so your comments are invalid in this thread.

Jae Millz Seems to be pretty nice on here so far..... About half way thru best song is New S***. Beat is
pimp.gif

Edit:
Album is very Average imo.... Some good songs, some meh. Drake killed all his verses tho, as expected. Millz Killed alot of his 2. Gudda came thru as well onsome joints. If album was just a focused (and no atuotune) Wayne, Drake, Millz, Gudda, Nicki , and small doeses of tyga and twist w/ a lil better beatselection on some of the tracks it would have been better. I was actually expectin this 2 be pretty good 2. Either way Best songs are the singles, Gooder, NewS***, and Streets is Watchin

Kane Beatz is a $+!%++ monster. I can't wait till my dude blows up everything he produces slaps. She is gone is straight piffery...woow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean, after I heard "BedRock" I knew the production on this was going to be bonkers, just off the strength of that and "Every Girl"alone.

But the album as a whole isn't anything spectacular, much like I expected. There are a couple of joints that will get regular spins from me ("Passthe Dutch", "She Is Gone", "Streets Is Watchin'") but this album will probably get pushed out of my rotation in a couple of weeks,if that.

And anybody got official prod. credits for this?

Wasn't this suppose to be a double disk with rebirth? Or is that getting its own release now? I'm downloading now.
pimp.gif

anyone else watched the young money performance on BET just now? Drake and Nicki definitely be doing something, the body language says it all

and shanell looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^ Yep, was watching.

Shanell--sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Tyga's hairline- R.I.P.

Millz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How about gudda gudda, we need to put a Amber Alert for his hairline.

On a serious note YM is on top of their game. CDs usually leak 10 to 14 days before the release date but this didn't leak until 6 days until release dateand Wayne'e Rebirth album didn't leak until Amazon shipped copies out.

Back
Top Bottom