Official Young Money - "We Are Young Money" Album Thread DROPS 12/21

yeah drake and nikki are plotting something. I've seen those brother sister hugs... Dream x Milan

havent listened to this.. idk if i will, they had a good performance though.. remember that awful BET preformance of EveryGirl...
sick.gif

smh.gif
Why they gotta $#%! my bday up by droppin this $@#%, it's not even a Tuesday for cryin out loud

Let's be for real. Some of ya'll just saying its garbage because you want it to be garbage lol. I'm just laughing at dude who downloaded it andlistened to a 70 minute cd for 2 seconds and posted it was garbage.
laugh.gif
:

Am I the only one that looked at the album cover several times looking for Lil Wayne?
smh.gif

I didn't realize it was him on top until I looked up again.
laugh.gif

I thought Gudda, Drake and Millz went in on all of their tracks. Dudes big uppin' the production on this album but i'm not really feeling it. Iexpected Every Girl and Bed Rock production except better. Those are probably the best beats on the album. Those are solid beats as well but I just expectedmore.

starts off very very bad, ends semi-bad. wayne singing on songs has got to be the most annoying thing ever.

Man Wayne been singing on alot of stuff lately this definately needs to stop. At least No Ceilings was good tho. I haven't even had a chance to finish thisYM album or the Rebirth (not really expecting too much from either, although that old YM voume 1 mixtape, Pre-dedication a couple years ago was dope....Speaking of whichwhatever happened to Boo and Gotti they were on YM for the longest)

Its straight nothing special Millz did his thing though this is a bad week for wayne first rebirth is super leaked then this is leaked to

Back
Top Bottom