Official Young Money - "We Are Young Money" Album Thread DROPS 12/21

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

a lot of nt'er has a huge sense of humor... i didnt chuckle one bit..

25sq3rs.jpg

lol

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Am i the only person that thinks bedrock is better than every girl?
its just the hook, I'd rather hear somrbody that can actually sing on the hook than waynes irritating whining.

thats all

wow so imo the whole album is pure hype more or less hype over substance i mean drake n minaj held it down aside from weezy star presence n gudda suprisedsomewhat though he had some suspect lines but it was an epic fail!! Am i the only one that thinks short dawg should b signed to YM?

now dont you get tired of the same +%@% errday? i mean the same +%@% ashley mary kate, sometimes i wish i was blind like mr ray
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

This album is trash besides the singles. It's a coaster just like the new Birdman album.
chill....birdman album is straight whip music
pimp.gif

AllHipHop.com: The Young Money crew has a pretty big roster, and two of your labelmates, Nicki Minaj and Drake, already have their first singles out and albums dropping soon. Where do you think you fall in terms of priority of your album coming out?

Jae Millz: Well right now over at Young Money, it’s not really like anybody’s a main priority over another. I mean yea of course Nicki and Drake are the first ones up and when Wayne comes home, The Carter IV coming out, but we’re at a point right now where we could all drop albums so everybody’s a priority. Like literally everybody over here that’s working on their album is a priority and whoever turn their album in first and it’s a complete album and it seem like it’s ready to go and the buzz is there, that’s who’ s going to drop. So it’s not like Lil Chuckee is scheduled to drop next and Lil Twist is on the shelf or Jae Millz is up next and Gudda Gudda is going to come after that…there’s no set order. It’s really just everybody working. You don’t know whose album you’re going to get this year and that’s just in all honesty. But I’m definitely working on my album right now. It’s called Nothing is Promised.

--AllHipHop.com

AllHipHop.com: The Young Money crew has a pretty big roster, and two of your labelmates, Nicki Minaj and Drake, already have their first singles out and albums dropping soon. Where do you think you fall in terms of priority of your album coming out?

Jae Millz: Well right now over at Young Money, it’s not really like anybody’s a main priority over another.

eu3r4m.jpg

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

DipsetGeneral said:

Jae Millz: Well right now over at Young Money, it’s not really like anybody’s a main priority over another. /quote]

eu3r4m.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif

Whats really messed up,is that i millz fan when no,no,no was out and when he was street battling other rappers,When he got with YM,i thought boy mustve been doing really bad to go to YM,to go from undergound lyrical battle tested mc,to doing lolly pop super creamy super soft radio songs like evry girl,i guess all that counts is him getting a check at the end of the day i guess,nothing is wrong with getting paid,but i honestly thougt his whole style was different from YM,i didnt see him going the tight jeans,colorful shirts,mohawk route,but hey,anythings possible i guess.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Whats really messed up,is that i millz fan when no,no,no was out and when he was street battling other rappers,When he got with YM,i thought boy mustve been doing really bad to go to YM,to go from undergound lyrical battle tested mc,to doing lolly pop super creamy super soft radio songs like evry girl,i guess all that counts is him getting a check at the end of the day i guess,nothing is wrong with getting paid,but i honestly thougt his whole style was different from YM,i didnt see him going the tight jeans,colorful shirts,mohawk route,but hey,anythings possible i guess.
LOL He Did the MoHawk thing! What A Herb! Millz is mad Trash Now! He getting money i guess thats all that matters...

Jae Millz: Well right now over at Young Money, it’s not really like anybody’s a main priority over another. I mean yea of course Nicki and Drake are the first ones up and when Wayne comes home, The Carter IV coming out, but we’re at a point right now where we could all drop albums so everybody’s a priority. Like literally everybody over here that’s working on their album is a priority and whoever turn their album in first and it’s a complete album and it seem like it’s ready to go and the buzz is there, that’s who’ s going to drop. So it’s not like Lil Chuckee is scheduled to drop next and Lil Twist is on the shelf or Jae Millz is up next and Gudda Gudda is going to come after that…there’s no set order. It’s really just everybody working. You don’t know whose album you’re going to get this year and that’s just in all honesty. But I’m definitely working on my album right now. It’s called Nothing is Promised.

--AllHipHop.com
how ironic...

Back
Top Bottom