OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I scooped my IV inlines and breds from the outlets. $80 shipped, but like dude said they only popped up at a few spots.

That's why we have NT outlet post.
pimp.gif

I think the blue/red/white are popping up now but they are $99.

well i'm not saying they'll NEVER hit outlets, what i'm trying to say is right now it's february and the shoes were released over a year ago and they're hardly out.

there is no way that the 5's will be in outlets in the summer... maybe more towards christmas

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

aces are nice but are you gonna wear them with?

don't wanna sound too far fetched with this one... but a basketball uniform? iunno just a thought... lol

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Is $185 shipped for some DS DK's a good price?
Finally obtained a pair.
in my opinion yes. i would consider that a deal. i paid 180 for each of mines.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

aces are nice but are you gonna wear them with?

don't wanna sound too far fetched with this one... but a basketball uniform? iunno just a thought... lol

WHAT?!?! Actually play in basketball shoes?!? Unheard of...you are crazy.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Is $185 shipped for some DS DK's a good price?
Finally obtained a pair.
in my opinion yes. i would consider that a deal. i paid 180 for each of mines.
totally agreed, I paid $190 retail in nike beijing when I was traveling in china.

Those aren't too bad, i'm one for loud or kind of strange color arrangements.
But yeah I definitely can't wait for the inlines...
My buddy busted them out today at the rec
and caught my eye with the quickness hah
so simple yet so clean

What was the Kobster wearing tonight? I didn't get to see the game...working nights ftl
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

What was the Kobster wearing tonight? I didn't get to see the game...working nights ftl
smh.gif
Inlines. Maybe the home ZKV with the Sunday white jerseys against Melo on Sunday?
tongue.gif

So I didn't miss much haha...I kept tabs on the game from my phone...can't believe how close it was a times...I mean c'mon we were playing Philly smh.

has anyone worn in their ASG kobe V's? everytime i put em on they still seem to hurt my feel a lot. my chaos and ID's felt like butter from day one...

Has anyone found where to buy those LM Bulldog shorts that Kobe's wearing in the pic with the Aces on? The pic is buried somewhere in this thread...  

Edit: Found it...

2dt2o08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom