OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

A horrible event happened to me today
frown.gif
tired.gif
SMFH. I left my pair of DK on the hood of my car when i was getting ready to leave my house and totally forgot about it . I drove off and later remember that I left my pair shoes on the hood.
frown.gif
Shoes fell off the car and ended up somewhere on the street. I drove back and forth looking for it and only found the right shoe. Can't find my left shoes even though i spend half an hour back tracking on the street trying to look for it.  I feel horribly stupid right now . My DK is gone forever
frown.gif
Feel like i just lost a child. DK is my favorite pair of shoes of late too smh I feel so bad and sad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

and where were u looking while driving that u didnt see them?

frown.gif
tired.gif
SMFH. I left my pair of DK on the hood of my car when i was getting ready to leave my house and totally forgot about it . I drove off and later remember that I left my pair shoes on the hood.
frown.gif
Shoes fell off the car and ended up somewhere on the street. I drove back and forth looking for it and only found the right shoe. Can't find my left shoes even though i spend half an hour back tracking on the street trying to look for it.  I feel horribly stupid right now . My DK is gone forever
frown.gif
Feel like i just lost a child. DK is my favorite pair of shoes of late too smh I feel so bad and sad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would understand if you left them on top of your trunk, but the hood? 

That's where you see the road ahead, how can you miss them?
laugh.gif

Anyway, sorry for your loss.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I looked everywhere on the street. I even stopped and asked the people who were sitting waiting for the bus. No one saw anything. I guess somebody probably picked it up or something . SMH i feel terrible right now. $150 down the drain and i lost a pair of shoes that i really like over a stupid mistake

I think he meant the top of his car. I've done that soooo many times.... But not with shoes. Did it with plenty of drinks.

frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

WOW!!! sorry to here that!! DAMN I would be sick!!

I really like the Da Vinci's. Hope they'll be somewhat obtainable.
Releases feel like they're starting to pile up with this shoe.
Edit:  ACBoyz84-  Damn, that sucks bro, but to be honest I've done MUCH dumber. lol

ACBboy it was on the hood and you didnt see them on the hood in front of you? wow sorry to hear about the incident though. hope you find them or something or find another pair....ask neverwearthem i think he has a few extras laying around hehehe jk edwin

I meant the top of my car, not the hood. Now i have to look for another pair of DK. But i feel like crap right now. Don't know if i can sleep tonight

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would understand if you left them on top of your trunk, but the hood? 

That's where you see the road ahead, how can you miss them?
laugh.gif

Anyway, sorry for your loss.

I think he meant the roof not hood.

damn nike just had to make the da vincis limited............they were gonna be the last (from what ive seen haha) pair of kobe Vs i was gonna cop

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANKS to deionandmelo for the ASG hookup HUGE THANKS !

i will be gettin married in these joints on may 1 and i will be gettin buried in these joints someday

PURE PURE FIAH !

now onto the Aces :smile:

frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

That sux bro. Sorry bout your loss. I guess its ebay for you then if you want to replace those DK's.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I looked everywhere on the street. I even stopped and asked the people who were sitting waiting for the bus. No one saw anything. I guess somebody probably picked it up or something . SMH i feel terrible right now. $150 down the drain and i lost a pair of shoes that i really like over a stupid mistake

I'd feel like crap too!!! Man, i;m sorry for your loss....

I wore my Aways today for the first time. I like the cushioning more on the IVs but I love that the Vs don't crease.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I wore my Aways today for the first time. I like the cushioning more on the IVs but I love that the Vs don't crease.

Ya that's how I felt, but after wear the V's for a few games they felt like
pimp.gif

What sucks even more is that he lost one. Lol. I'd rather lose the both. Now what do you do with the one? Keep it and be tortured or throw it away? What if you come across the other after you throw away the one.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Yeah, no need to get worried. They will release in more quantities later by either HOH exclusive or GR release.

I figure it'll be more like HOH and NDC and very limited general release like the DKs, no?
Yes, sir! This will be released in higher quantities, but similar release to DK's and BL's in my opinion.

I wouldn't assume that.  It might be like the venoms and thats all you get. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Good thing I don't like the Da Vinci's, because I'm sure they will be a hassle to acquire.

I don't think it'll be that difficult. The THU release is just some special event/hype thing. Just hold on and they will be released in more quantities.

It might be like the venoms when they released.  I would cop right now just in case that is the situation.

Back
Top Bottom