OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I wore my Aways today for the first time. I like the cushioning more on the IVs but I love that the Vs don't crease.

Ya that's how I felt, but after wear the V's for a few games they felt like
pimp.gif
i wore my aways for the first time today 2 and i feel you on the padding and ive hooped in my iv's but these actually feel like they would b better kinda reminds me of how my hurache 2k4 n 2k5 use to feel for some reason i cant wait till hoop in them feel light as a feather great for us guards lol 

Wow guys, you wont believe this. So I'm driving down the street and I see the shiny blue of what looks to be a ZKV DK just sitting on the side of the road. Like it had just decended from heaven off God's feet himself! I flipped a bi@tch and scooped it up. Spent like 20 min trying to find the other one but no luck....

What are the chances of someone selling just the right shoe and in this size?

Originally Posted by s dubl

So....what all is releasing this week?
-DaVincis (?) Thursday @ the Monty
-Aces, Rices, Dukes, USCs Saturday @ HOH
-Inlines Saturday GR everywhere

Is that right?

oh yeah...anyone with a 9.5 in the DKs you know what to do...

grin.gif
its been a while
laugh.gif
Dukes and Aces look real good. Anyone with a 9.5 in the DKs, hit me up too.

Tony: you lying right?.. someone just said they lost one of their shoes on the road cuz he forgot them on his roof.. he came back and only found one of the shoes... maybe you picked up the other?!? If so.. that other guy is gonna be ecstatic..

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

add a maroon inner (why the hell is it white)

Probably to match the interior of whatever Aston Martin they used as inspiration for the shoe.

aston-martin_db_ar1_2.jpeg

(Not saying this is the car they used.)

I just got the red all star game kobe V's for $158 since i missed them on NDC. I searched the thread and i couldnt tell how much these were going for on avg. Was this too much?

all info appreciated.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Wow guys, you wont believe this. So I'm driving down the street and I see the shiny blue of what looks to be a ZKV DK just sitting on the side of the road. Like it had just decended from heaven off God's feet himself! I flipped a bi@tch and scooped it up. Spent like 20 min trying to find the other one but no luck....

Woahhh, if this is real, a dude like 3 pages ago said he left his ZKV DK's on top of his car and forgot about em when he drove off. He went searching for them and only found the right shoe... so.. what a small world ahaha. Or maybe you guys bothhh found 1 of a lost pair from someone else.. Either wayy that's crazy!

Can someone give me some info on the Da Vinci's that are being released?  Where/when would be extremely helpful

Thanks my fellow NTrs!!!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

laugh.gif

Brilliant!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

A horrible event happened to me today
frown.gif
tired.gif
SMFH. I left my pair of DK on the hood of my car when i was getting ready to leave my house and totally forgot about it . I drove off and later remember that I left my pair shoes on the hood.
frown.gif
Shoes fell off the car and ended up somewhere on the street. I drove back and forth looking for it and only found the right shoe. Can't find my left shoes even though i spend half an hour back tracking on the street trying to look for it.  I feel horribly stupid right now . My DK is gone forever
frown.gif
Feel like i just lost a child. DK is my favorite pair of shoes of late too smh I feel so bad and sad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tony, i think you found the guy's shoe...maybe you can help him reunite with his shoes...posted in the aston martin thread i believe.  someone should document the reunion, i wanna see him run in slow motion as he see the shoe for the first time since the last...haha im just saying.

sounds like the right shoe...both dudes are from the OC. wow miracles do happen, lets just wait and see if there is confirmation.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

A horrible event happened to me today
frown.gif
tired.gif
SMFH. I left my pair of DK on the hood of my car when i was getting ready to leave my house and totally forgot about it . I drove off and later remember that I left my pair shoes on the hood.
frown.gif
Shoes fell off the car and ended up somewhere on the street. I drove back and forth looking for it and only found the right shoe. Can't find my left shoes even though i spend half an hour back tracking on the street trying to look for it.  I feel horribly stupid right now . My DK is gone forever
frown.gif
Feel like i just lost a child. DK is my favorite pair of shoes of late too smh I feel so bad and sad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tony, i think you found the guy's shoe...maybe you can help him reunite with his shoes...posted in the aston martin thread i believe.  someone should document the reunion, i wanna see him run in slow motion as he see the shoe for the first time since the last...haha im just saying.

Unfreakingbelievable!!!  Can u guys post a video reunion LOL

Went to Sports Chalet to see about the Del sol, not yet in stores. I did find a pair of MPLS Kobe IVs for real cheap!

No way . Mugen EP you really found the DK on the street ? Where you live at ? If this is a joke then shame on you because i really want my shoes back

I just got a call from sportschalet and they did not get the del sols, they got the inlines and put up the wrong picture. Cancelled my order with the quickness

you guy should just contact each other and confirm the street or nearby area the shoes could have been at and the size since no one posted shoe size on here, once you guys can confirm shoe size and other details of the loss you guys can then verify, unless someone is going to be a jerk about it...but i mugen seems to be a legit guy from the years ive seen him on here, same with you ACBboy.

good luck!!

ps but yea if he was just messing then thats just cold and pretty messed up.
indifferent.gif
= if he was just messing

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANKS to deionandmelo for the ASG hookup HUGE THANKS !

i will be gettin married in these joints on may 1 and i will be gettin buried in these joints someday

PURE PURE FIAH !

now onto the Aces :smile:

no problem at all! glad they went to someone who would enjoy them

just got the red ASG kobe V's for $158. . . . . . . . I dont know how much these are going for. Was This TOO MUCH?

all info appreciated.

Originally Posted by ShivePlayboy

just got the red ASG kobe V's for $158. . . . . . . . I dont know how much these are going for. Was This TOO MUCH?

all info appreciated.
That's a good deal for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom