OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

you guy should just contact each other and confirm the street or nearby area the shoes could have been at and the size since no one posted shoe size on here, once you guys can confirm shoe size and other details of the loss you guys can then verify, unless someone is going to be a jerk about it...but i mugen seems to be a legit guy from the years ive seen him on here, same with you ACBboy.

good luck!!

ps but yea if he was just messing then thats just cold and pretty messed up.
indifferent.gif
= if he was just messing
Mugen check your pm. I wish it's my shoes because i saw that he also live in OC. Finger crossing hoping it is.

Originally Posted by ShivePlayboy

just got the red ASG kobe V's for $158. . . . . . . . I dont know how much these are going for. Was This TOO MUCH?

all info appreciated.

with tax, my pair was $142ish, add in $12 shipping = $154, so you basically paid $5-10 above retail for a shoe that is basically sold out from stores, good deal imo

Originally Posted by ShivePlayboy

just got the red ASG kobe V's for $158. . . . . . . . I dont know how much these are going for. Was This TOO MUCH?

all info appreciated.
that's an awesome deal buddy considering people are paying a little under $200 shipped

Hope that somebody really found your shoe. If it was just a joke then shame on you! Don't play with people's emotions like that...lol

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

No way . Mugen EP you really found the DK on the street ? Where you live at ? If this is a joke then shame on you because i really want my shoes back

no no no, whats a shame is leaving the DK's on the hood of your car.

thats the equivalent of driving away with you newborn on the top of your car.

hahaha, jp man. i hope your pair reunites.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Here's some more.. probably should have tagged them... oh wells

Edwin: lol.. stop hatin' son.

4397582086_061f1fe501.jpg

4397580970_d1bb35e941.jpg

4396813897_a8dd60bbdd.jpg
Sick pictures. These make me appreciate my DK's even more, and makes me want the others. Nice work.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Lees in a 10 are becoming extinct =[[
anyone able to help, pm me please.

Lees in a 11/11.5 are too. i only found 2 on ebay. now that I like them I can't find some
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

After the Aces and my IDs come in I may have to call it quits with the 5s... (but we all know how hard that is!)
freshhhh did you try the black and red laces on the all stars? and how did it look?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ nah never tried... might have to check it out
4sho post some pic if u do if u dnt mind been thinking of buyin those laces n puttin the all black ones from all stars on my BL's 

Back
Top Bottom