OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

ZOOM KOBE V ID
Release:December 26th, 2009
Price: $165
You can customize your own prior to that date and but they "should" start shipping on the 25th.
Distribution may be limited to 24 per day, just like the ZKIV ID last year.
img_3810.jpg

Link to customize click here

Final Product
img_3824.jpg

Additional pictures click here

Please Keep all Zoom Kobe V's ID discussion strictly in this thread.

Nike ID Options:
- 10 graphics to choose from for the upper which was developed Kobe Bryant and Nike's Innovation Kitchen
- a number of metallic and exotic textures for the eyestay and tip overlays
- 18 mascot icons can be used or one can choose a six character id as well
- Clear Sole is a new addition this year (Outdoor play)
- Inside Tongue ID and Speckles Via Nikebasketball
Dec. 8, 2009

"At the unveiling of the Nike Zoom Kobe V today in Los Angeles, Nike Basketball also announced that Kobe's fifth signature sneaker will beavailable for customization at Nike iD starting December 26th, 2009. A broader global brick and mortar retail launch of the Zoom Kobe V will occur January 1,2010 in China and January 16, 2010 throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. The list of options include 10 graphics to choose from for the upper which wasdeveloped by Kobe Bryant and Nike's Innovation Kitchen; a number of metallic and exotic textures for the eyestay and tip overlays, 18 mascot icons can beused or one can choose a six character id as well. "

Feel free to post all your designs in here. Not in the Zoom Kobe V thread. Don't want to clutter it up with picturesand what not.

Get to it, let's see those designs
pimp.gif

screenshot20091209at125k.png

Those are mine. I know there's an all black pair coming out... but this pair is better
wink.gif

zk5id.jpg

time to hold my load until those "additional colors and graphics" are added.
i also want to wait until i'm sure all the iD's come out as good as they should. i hope at least a few of you remembered how the zk4s turned out in thebeginning: deformed tongues, '4' and '4' perforations instead of '2' and '4', etc etc.

nice venoms, btw. very clean lol.

Man, dont know what design to pull the trigger on first....everyone keep up the good work... im at work also........ ALOT OF FIRE IN HERE!!!

They look a lot better after seeing the ID's. I like the Venoms, Batmans, and the pair OP posted.

from the other thread, feel free to bite...
1zfkljn.jpg

i'll be waiting for the "additional colors and graphics."

^Seriously.

I'm gonna hold off until the additional options are up, because @ $165 that's too much dough for me to get more than one pair. Gotta hit up the Eastbaygift cards and to grab the GR pair.

Anyway, just messing around

Blackouts with Kobe Code

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

c5825bae7a345e285c76a52d59ac7a59fa10eb0.png

My version of the Venoms

wow, great job. those are totally gonna be one of them most popular default designs on IDs.
pimp.gif

I agree. It will satisfy the beasts who still crave the Venom IV's. My God the Kobe V ID is gonna be a hit at the box office.

Back
Top Bottom