OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Tony: Well yeah.. The material/designs used on the Away are by far the greatest for any of the Vs.  I love the black dull flywire material used on them.  So nice. If they used the same material/design for the other colorways, that would be
smokin.gif

Also, quick question guys: What ID version do you like better so far based on colors/materials/etc. the IV or the V?
I think the IV had more options (you could change the flywire color independantly) and there were more color options for each panel as well. I also liked that both ID tags were visible on the IV's where as the V one is inside the tongue.

Cool T. Just wanted to get a sense of the similarities/differences between the two. I missed out on the IVs and just wanted to see what's changed. I wish we could change the color of the back midsole and that the heel cup and mesh part weren't the same color. sigh.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Also, quick question guys: What ID version do you like better so far based on colors/materials/etc. the IV or the V?

The IVs in the beginning were hot.. they had nubuck, leather, reptile print, and a lot more colors down the line...

once they put out more color options on the zk5, it'll be a smash again...

How is the traction on the clear soles when playing basketball indoors? The NIKEiD site says clear soles are for outdoor use but I wanna know how it performs indoors.

Tony, I am dying to find out hows yours turn out before I order my pair.....still debating if I am going to get a yellow or black based shoe.....decisions, decisions...

i really am tempted to make a replica of JR Smiths all del sol v's with white midsole.  ive never done an ID, but am very tempted to here, even w the ridiculous price point

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Tony, I am dying to find out hows yours turn out before I order my pair.....still debating if I am going to get a yellow or black based shoe.....decisions, decisions...
You and me both...just a waiting game now.

I will actually be out of state from the 26th-9th so I'm hoping that makes the time go by faster. Maybe they'll be here when I gt back.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

my pair arrived last Friday, took about 5-6 weeks
969354dce9c2b670108e89695b5f1e1cdc35919.pjpg

Those look
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
!!!!!!!!! Now I really cant wait for mine! What color is the inside of your swoosh, Gold?

render.nike.com.jpg
render.nike.com.jpg

which one would YOU cop?? very subtle differences, and i cant make up my mind!!

any and all feedback is appreciated..
glasses.gif

Hotbutter:
IF I HAD TO CHOOOOSE.........

the right pair, they got a G-Town Hoya feel to em, but I'd lose the print

Back
Top Bottom