OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

^^^i concur. i'm sure the $190+ final cost is killing a lot of orders on these.

exactly...I have a few pairs in my locker that I'd really like to order, but that final price is whats making me think twice.

$190 is a lil too much for a pair of kicks no matter if I am choosing the colorway.
eyes.gif

Nike rep said shipments should be going out this week or next week the latest. Due to the holidays over seas, may be the cause of the delay.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike rep said shipments should be going out this week or next week the latest. Due to the holidays over seas, may be the cause of the delay.

Can't wait to see people actually post their finished creations in the next few weeks. I still have yet to decide on a pair myself. For $190, it'sgotta be to exact expectation to pull the trigger.

I'm disappointed that you cant choose Exotic & Metallic finish for the eyestay. I think thats what really makes the GR Aways pop for me.

For $165+ tax....my ids better be perfect(unlike the IV ids)...if not...they WILL be returned quickly... I ordered a clearance tshirt to get the free shipping.Waiting to get my order shipped for the ID then I am going to return the shirt....

I ordered mine on 1/4/2010.....

People are really throwing money away on these. These ID are not worth $190. The ID materials and overall quality look really cheap compare to GR.

^ are the iD materials really that shoddy? i should really inspect the samples they have next time i'm at NT.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

What design did you end up ordering Mizzo? A black based one of course....lol
True....looks very similar to the IV "dirty" del sol....I will post pics when i get them...

jgqu6t.jpg

Care to elaborate on the quality of the ID's? As far as I know SkinWire is Skinwire. Not like leather, suede or Nubuck which has varying degrees ofquality. The only glaring difference between GR releases and ID's (that I see) is that all ID base colors have a matte finish.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

People are really throwing money away on these. These ID are not worth $190. The ID materials and overall quality look really cheap compare to GR.

can we get some pics on what your talking about. what difference would or can there be from the GRs....
laugh.gif

theres no leather.... there is only 1 piece of cloth, and thats on the back heel.

It's all flywire.... unless you got your pair already
nerd.gif

the ids that are presented at NTs look dumb to me.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

What design did you end up ordering Mizzo? A black based one of course....lol
True....looks very similar to the IV "dirty" del sol....I will post pics when i get them...

jgqu6t.jpg

very dope John. post pics pls. thats a clean colorway. did you do specks on the mid?

i'm waiting for someone to get theirs and see how it looks in real life before i make mine, i'm definitely making one colorway (venom based)....butthat might be the only one. i only made one id for the iv's as well.

I'm a Celtic fan from Boston, but I love Kobe's line lol

I'd never feel right rocking all this purp and gold, but anyhoo I did an away, cool grey and home

fka8ae.jpg
2hwjev.jpg

15wgp5v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom