OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Well, I am returning my iD that I had posted some days back, but I am determined to make me a pair of iD, I just hope Nike does a better job next time.  I cant decide on which I like most of the two, both inspired by my Mets.  Which should I go with?

Mets Homes
nwlhte.jpg

Mets Aways
2jeqpzm.jpg

edit: To speckle or not to speckle on either?

Originally Posted by austin066

what we really need is more swoosh borders. black white and yellow isn't cutting it.

this.

and those Olys are dope!

Originally Posted by austin066

what we really need is more swoosh borders. black white and yellow isn't cutting it.

No kidding... I really wanted to do a navy blue/red border or something on mine, but black didn't match, yellow didn't match against the gold, and when they had the silver option I thought it would be too distracting.

Ah well, I'm sure in a couple months they'll have a bunch of new colors for people to pick.

I am loving a lot of these ID's, but I wish the design system showed the true colors of the clear soles, blue's, etc. It seems that a lot of the ID's on here in person look great, but if you design the same shoe on the site it looks to weird, can't bring myself to buy for $165 when they may not look like what they do online.

Lots of dope ID's
the ones I like the most...

382371379.jpg

382523953.jpg

Absolutely love these ones:
ego5cg.jpg

Mind if I borrow that design HNT-W-M-N? (if I decide to make pairs)

^ Be my guest. If people make enough maybe Nike will realize what the CD should've looked like from production.

Rocked these today, ultra comfy! Still cant bring myself to ball in these just yet.

Still workin on that employee 50 though
mad.gif

i canx my second order. i would love to make another pair, but w/ the limited color options, it's tough to come up w/ dope "original" design. there are some top notch designs that have been created (mostly by nt'ers...not so much by iss guys)...but like i stated earlier, it's hard to be original when we're limited w/ colors in certain areas.

^ thats true...i had a $50 gc for nike and i couldnt make a colorway that i HAD to get. So i just settled for some chaos @ niketown

If they had a purple or yellow midsole, that's all I would need. They really need to add hot/fire pink so I can make my kobeezy again.

Back
Top Bottom