OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Have two pairs in my locker that are ready to go and that I really want to do. Either I do it now and then have no money, or I do it later and have no money.... Either way, I'm going to have no money... Hmmmm
that makes two of us.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Have two pairs in my locker that are ready to go and that I really want to do. Either I do it now and then have no money, or I do it later and have no money.... Either way, I'm going to have no money... Hmmmm

Well if you're that short on $$ you can always take the Edwin/NotoriousMJ route...but since you live in socal, you'll have to get out on sunset early before Edwin gets out there.

Thanks for the love on my IDs fellas...gotta give some credit to moneylicious tho...his pics made me say eff it and pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

gentlemen..... any idea when they are gonna stop offering the id option on the v's ????

Probably not before the end of the calendar year. Maybe slightly longer, but options could fluctuate.

Caliba,

those came out VERY nice man. Alot of other great designs in here too. Definitely a few that have inspired me to do c/w's of my own.

Just got my shipping confirm on my 1st pair. Should be here next week. I can't wait...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Well if you're that short on $$ you can always take the Edwin/NotoriousMJ route...but since you live in socal, you'll have to get out on sunset early before Edwin gets out there.

Thanks for the love on my IDs fellas...gotta give some credit to moneylicious tho...his pics made me say eff it and pull the trigger.
hahaha
roll.gif
you're gonna have to give discounts to bring in more clients...i heard edwin has a frequent user punch card, use his services 5 times the 6th is free.....not that i would know.
laugh.gif

Money...another dope pair! Good stuff man!

Drew...looks like you know a lot for not knowing
laugh.gif

Yes!!! Pair #2 has been shipped! Dom...where you @
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Al3x...no updates on yours yet, but I need your email addy. My phone got screwed up last week and I lost everything including your email addy. Hit me up.

good looks erone.
and shaun, ey man don't play like that lol.
they're taking their time to create my masterpeice -___-
atleast i try to tell myself that lol

smh at ups on this one.... i was supposed to get these on saturday... barely got em today... i went off on the stupid rep over the phone... "release my godamn package" lol

anyways, I like these a lot....

Moneylicious can agree with me on this when i say that the scale print is F'n DOPE.... so damn detailed.
4646538388_99ea9616d8.jpg

4645923761_5deb92360b.jpg

4646539738_783e50bb7c.jpg

4646541808_cb24d447bb.jpg

4645925089_0287d3c5b5.jpg

818 area code
smokin.gif
 (look how detailed the muthaf'n print is....smh...
pimp.gif
)

4646541024_34d254f5bb_b.jpg

this is how the purple print looks like

4367200692_8131b7b75c.jpg

cancelled my 7th id... gona have to order next week, gotta get me some air jordans
laugh.gif

good looks for the pic of the purple print edwin
still waiting for my shipping email -___-
but that 6th pair looks great

Back
Top Bottom