OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I had no intention of actually wearing the del sols before tonight...TWO-FOUR FTW.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by Tjay

Dwade cant guard kobe! maybe Dwade should wear kobe Vs rather than JB

are you serious?
indifferent.gif
yes sir! but don't get me wrong. Dwade is good but not as good as kobe yet.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

are you serious?
indifferent.gif
yes sir! but don't get me wrong. Dwade is good but not as good as kobe yet.

seeing your 2 prior post, you definately don't get it.
indifferent.gif

blackcat23mj wrote:
so is tonights game going to be true with all of kobes new cw? didnt someone make a point that every time he wears a new cw they lose?

so the conspiracy theory continues

...and Tjay, you still don't get it.

why fisher why?????? arggggghhhhhhhhhh we lost the game again coz of this old man's non existent d and questionable shot attempts!!!!!!!!!!!!! arroyo lit him up!!!

anyways... back to the shoes!!!! haha anyone know how limited the aces are gonna be??

Man, WTH?
I believe this is the first time he wore the Del Sols, and this is another loss when he breaks out a new color way!

Hope he doesn't wear a new colorway in the playoffs.....LOL

wade blocked kobe's jumper on a crucial play.
kobe also has 2 inches of height over wade.

Does anyone think Nike is diluting the line by releasing so many colorways? It's almost like a TB-type of thing. I really hated the generic Kobe IV releases near the end of the year, with green/white, purple/white, and red/white.

With the recent locking of twomajor threads in the Nike forum, it's becoming very clear that too manymembers are violating our rules. Instead of having to go throughhundreds of pages to weed out the violators, the threads were lockedand new ones were created in its place.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Does anyone else think Nike is diluting the line with the release of so many colorways? I hated when the Kobe IV got the TB treatment at the end of the year with green/white, red/white, and purple/white. I love the unique CW's that tell a story, aka BL, DK, Chaos, Aways, etc. but not generic ones.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Someone should bring back the 1st thread
nerd.gif

anyway smh at the other one getting locked because people can't follow the rules
smh.gif

mad.gif
 Seriously there was no blatantly buiyng and selling in the threads. If some newb said I need such and such shoe, somebody was quick to correct them. How are you gonna lock whole threads because some dude with 3 posts asks for a shoe? I could see if it was people who repeated post but it never is. 

Forgive my ignorance but how does locking one thread and simply allowing another one to replace it do anything to solve the problem? Will this one be closley monitored to ensure the rules are followed or once this one gets out of hand it will be locked as well only to repeat the cycle?

So my point being - why punish the majority over a few members or new members? Go through the thread and weed out the problem members. It's part of being a mod of a forum. There was so much good information in that thread that would now need to be transfered over.

/rant

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by s dubl

Someone should bring back the 1st thread
nerd.gif

anyway smh at the other one getting locked because people can't follow the rules
smh.gif

mad.gif
 Seriously there was no blatantly buiyng and selling in the threads. If some newb said I need such and such shoe, somebody was quick to correct them. How are you gonna lock whole threads because some dude with 3 posts asks for a shoe? I could see if it was people who repeated post but it never is. 

True, i think banning from the nike thread for a month for doing that would work.  Its been going good in the outlet thread for people with requests.

Back
Top Bottom