OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Del sols look really good. I want to see someone but the yellow Bruce lee laces in them when they get theirs

The away laces should look nice too... I think..  
happy.gif

ijapino, thanks for all the clarification.

mp23, i guess nike is really releasing alot of the CW right away. maybe after the college CWs it would become a 1 cw per month thing. if not the wallets would get burned!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

so will the duke cw have the 'D' on the heel or not?

It will not

cool, thanks.

hey guys, look at it this way: at least the kobe and lebron threads can compete against one another now lol

SMH at the old thread getting shut down...But Del Sol's looked beautiful on the court 2 bad we took the 'L"...Del Sols looking like a 2x pair for me.

I'm new to this thread but whats your favorite colorway so far in the zk5?

mine actually changed a couple days ago... but its been changing every other hour...

4395710608_9e227da718.jpg

4357032048_2dce3b37f0.jpg

4393658864_af7b865e4e.jpg

whats yours?....

(trying to start a convo
ohwell.gif
)

Damn i need those dk shorts. Everywhere online is sold outta L. Id do an xl but i dont like my basketball shorts going that far past my knee.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm new to this thread but whats your favorite colorway so far in the zk5?

mine actually changed a couple days ago... but its been changing every other hour...

whats yours?....

(trying to start a convo
ohwell.gif
)

i wore my dk's (1st time) @ work to break it in and everyone gave props. even those that dont even know the zkv was like 'wow nice kicks'.  the dk's are def the top for me... so far 

Forgive my ignorance but how does locking one thread and simply allowing another one to replace it do anything to solve the problem? Will this one be closley monitored to ensure the rules are followed or once this one gets out of hand it will be locked as well only to repeat the cycle?

So my point being - why punish the majority over a few members or new members? Go through the thread and weed out the problem members. It's part of being a mod of a forum. There was so much good information in that thread that would now need to be transfered over.

/rant
The other thread ran it's course. Not only were too many people violating the no buy/sell/trade rule, they were doing it with NO REGARD for the rules whatsoever. On top of that, it was becoming more and more difficult to keep up with new information with all the useless one word or smoking hat emoticon replies. This new thread WILL BE MODERATED MORE CLOSELY. And just like the Lebron thread, I'm positive our members will update the first few pages with all the needed information.

The old post is still there, it's just locked. So any information you need is still in the same place. You'll just need to reply here. The locking of the old thread and creation of the new post is not meant as a form of punishment for the majority of our users. However, it will serve as a reminder that people need to watch more closely what they're posting or else it will happen again.

Dang.. gone for couple hours. locked thread, new thread, lakers lose, kobe wears del sols?

at least we know we got a reliable OP to update the thread.

Include those style # my man!

Picked up the Inlines today... Beautiful!

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

pimp.gif
never wear them
  Last week your pics convinced me to get the DKs.
the pic with the jeans
pimp.gif

i cant wait,they will be here tomorrow.
my 1st and probably only kobe.

no problem.

and cbfpunch... those pics look dope man... can care less of the laces.... im just admiring on how the pics cameout...lol

Originally Posted by ijapino

Forgive my ignorance but how does locking one thread and simply allowing another one to replace it do anything to solve the problem? Will this one be closley monitored to ensure the rules are followed or once this one gets out of hand it will be locked as well only to repeat the cycle?

So my point being - why punish the majority over a few members or new members? Go through the thread and weed out the problem members. It's part of being a mod of a forum. There was so much good information in that thread that would now need to be transfered over.

/rant
The other thread ran it's course. Not only were too many people violating the no buy/sell/trade rule, they were doing it with NO REGARD for the rules whatsoever. On top of that, it was becoming more and more difficult to keep up with new information with all the useless one word or smoking hat emoticon replies. This new thread WILL BE MODERATED MORE CLOSELY. And just like the Lebron thread, I'm positive our members will update the first few pages with all the needed information.

The old post is still there, it's just locked. So any information you need is still in the same place. You'll just need to reply here. The locking of the old thread and creation of the new post is not meant as a form of punishment for the majority of our users. However, it will serve as a reminder that people need to watch more closely what they're posting or else it will happen again.
Okay cool... are you going to keep this and the Lebron thread stickied?

mugen ep, thanks for posting the old lace swaps i did on the aways and BLs
smile.gif

nwt, from the start the DKs were my fave...and rigth now it's still my fave...

wonder if they would have a whites-out/pure whites zkV?

Originally Posted by ijapino

/rant

I appreciate the response - thank you sir.

jrjmd: Doubtful. They have the Blackouts and from the style colors, there doesn't seem to be an all white one.

hey guys not to go away from the topic but can anyone tell me what kind of fit did the puppet all star tees were? standard or loose fit? thanks

Back
Top Bottom