OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Anyone know why the call "Inlines" inlines? Always been my favorite color of Kobes, currently in my bball rotation is the V Inline, but I never understood the nickname...

Wore these to go tan. Easily top 8 Kobe of all time IMO. Simple yet ******g awesome

Not the right thread but thought I'd share that I just purchased a DS pair of Zoom Kobe 1 ASG in the red/white colorway.
Paid a good amount but they don't come up too often anymore and I've been looking for more than a year.

Not the right thread but thought I'd share that I just purchased a DS pair of Zoom Kobe 1 ASG in the red/white colorway.
Paid a good amount but they don't come up too often anymore and I've been looking for more than a year.
I just missed out on a ds sz 13 pair for $86 shipped. Seller on eBay had 0 feedback so I messaged him to see if he was on the forums or anything... Next thing I know bin auction was ended :frown:

^ ASG 1s are dope. I love ZK1s . Most ZK1s nowadays can be found right around retail. Try not to overpay unless its something that you just have to have.

Anyone know if nike made the 5 rings cw in a 12.5?? I'm skeptical since most limited cw's don't release in 12.5. I could be wrong though, I can't remember if they had size restrictions on the kobe V like they have for the VI through the 8

i had a durability issue with kobe 5s as well. the very first pair i hooped in, within the first 30 minutes of playing in them, the midsole seperated from the outrigger and i had to send them back. another pair the entire flywire panel just ripped open like the whole panel where the swoosh is just split open after like a week and i didnt do anything outrageous just college bball practice forl ike 3-4 hours that whole week. and the last pair the midsole also split after a couple days of hoopin.

That's the problem i've had on 4 of the 5 i've gone though. That part of the shoe just gets so soft, it can peel and eventually just rip entirely.
Like i said above, i'm going to give the VI's another chance because there wasn't any soft spots that were vulnerable to ripping or tearing.

:frown:

I guess not as bad as described, but still starting to rip between the first 2 laceholes. Any solutions? Tie em tighter? I wear em casually, so they're not tied too tight...

Bonus pic. My only pair of Kobes. :smile:

Went to the Lakers gm. Had to rock my BL's again. Great win!

HELL YEAH!

Anyone know why the call "Inlines" inlines? Always been my favorite color of Kobes, currently in my bball rotation is the V Inline, but I never understood the nickname...

Inlines = Nike's terminology on GR(general release) products. Since the colorway is as basic as it can get, the white-purps has been dubbed Inlines. It's as simple as that. :smile:

Nice davincis!! Seen those LM. If I remember correctly there's no difference from the pair released so idk where he pulled that price from.

Thanks everyone! I know big stages are gonna be a pain, sadly I missed a pair on ebay a few months back for $130 :x

And these are a 7.5 (I'm a true size 8-8.5) but luckily Kobe V's run a little big so they'll fit. For the price I couldn't say no

Seen those Da Vinci's on eBay....considered pulling the trigger but I just don't see the point in buying shoes that I can't fit.

nice pickup WITNESSkb24!

I just scored a pair of DS del sols for $47+shipping :D

I gave the VI's another shot on the court and now i remember why i hadn't stepped in anything beside the V's. The ZKV's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything IMO

He'll find them. Witness' ability to find his kicks are incredible and thats just based off of the pick ups he post here.

Nice find on the DaVincis

Thank you sir! I feel like the 5s are becoming extinct! So hard to find some of the nicer c/w's anymore!

He'll find them. Witness' ability to find his kicks are incredible and thats just based off of the pick ups he post here.

Nice find on the DaVincis

Thank you sir! I feel like the 5s are becoming extinct! So hard to find some of the nicer c/w's anymore!

def so true I've been out bidded on inlines 3 times now. Still regularly check ebay from them.

You gotta put me on the person you keep getting all those foams from though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom